Cornell C/O 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I’ve read an actual person calls you and is usually over the course of two days with the portals updating after they are finished calling acceptances!
 
if we miss the call do you think they’ll leave a message? and what is the area code of the number?

I work with a Cornell vet student, and he said they called him multiple times before he answered lol (he was a Cornell undergrad so he thought they were calling alumni to ask for money 🫣)
 
I work with a Cornell vet student, and he said they called him multiple times before he answered lol (he was a Cornell undergrad so he thought they were calling alumni to ask for money 🫣)
So basically you have to answer? *Me stressing out because I go to work in an hour until 7pm tonight EST....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read in class of 2026 forum that people received calls as late at 8pm on January 4th🙂 I guess it depends on the caller!
 
does anyone know they’re average gpa?
I believe 3.8 however, however the admission formula is weighted between prerequisite gpa(25%) and cumulative gpa(20%).
  • 20% - Overall GPA
  • 25% - Prerequisite GPA
  • 10% - Quality of Academic Program
  • 20% - Animal/Veterinary/Biomedical Experience (a minimum of one letter from a veterinarian required)
  • 10% - Non-Cognitive Skills
  • 10% - All Other Achievements and Letters of Evaluation
  • 5% - Personal Statement
 
OOS people are your names early in the alphabet/anything else that might indicate if there’s a certain order they’re calling in?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not entirely sure but I work in an undergraduate admissions office and when we call accepted students we do have a list but it is divided into different sections and assigned to different admissions members to complete the calls. So I would not focus too heavily on it being alphabetical since odds are they have more than one caller.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am H last name, east coast. i don’t think it’s alphabetical and also i think there are multiple callers cuz mine was a lady
Do you remember the name of who called you by chance? My phone cut out partially and I was so excited I didn’t think to ask again.