You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cornell C/O 2027 Applicants
Started by Kodiak-Bear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Introvertedextrovert
University of Illinois c/o 2027
OOS alternate!
Email saying decision is available but it’s actually on tracking page.Did you get an email? Or saw your tracking
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dvmbound26
Full Member
Where does it say decisions on the tracking page? All I see is info about documentsEmail saying decision is available but it’s actually on tracking page.
When you log in on the tracking page, the top of the page should say “Student Notification”Where does it say decisions on the tracking page? All I see is info about documents
dvmbound26
Full Member
Oh that's strange I'm still not seeing it! Haven't received any email or call yet either thoughWhen you log in on the tracking page, the top of the page should say “Student Notification”
Same! I’m so nervous for a rejection 😅Oh that's strange I'm still not seeing it! Haven't received any email or call yet either though
View attachment 364227
mine also looks like this! 🙃Oh that's strange I'm still not seeing it! Haven't received any email or call yet either though
View attachment 364227
Me too! I haven’t received an email or a call 😬Same! I’m so nervous for a rejection 😅
Same here!
Oh that's strange I'm still not seeing it! Haven't received any email or call yet either though
View attachment 364227
The sporadic nature of this is making me nervous!
finnfinn102
Full Member
I haven’t received an email or a call..
Maybe they forgot about usSame here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dogsandchocolate
Full Member
i haven't gotten anything either
stovebird
UMN CVM c/o 2027
Also wondering about this. Does Cornell historically give out waitlist ranks?OOS alternate - I wonder how we would find out about the location on the list?
OOS Denied, saw that coming
Congrats to everyone!
Congrats to everyone!
OOS rejection
dvmbound26
Full Member
OOS rejection
Rejected. At least I feel relieved!! Good luck everybody
AQHAGirl95
ISU c/o 2027
Emailed. OOS rejection.
Are emails being sent out one at a time? Because this is stressful!
Tyler525
Full Member
Same here, I have yet to receive anythingAre emails being sent out one at a time? Because this is stressful!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected. Kinda want to cry but also it’s not meant to be then!
finnfinn102
Full Member
So we’re all the acceptance calls made yesterday?
stovebird
UMN CVM c/o 2027
I assume so. I think they send out all decisions once they are finished making calls.So we’re all the acceptance calls made yesterday?
finnfinn102
Full Member
OOS rejection
luckycharm12
Full Member
OOS alternate!!
OOS rejection
D
deleted1145148
Is rejection
IS rejection
276dvmtrack
Full Member
IS Rejection—-honestly I felt more stressed yesterday lol feel a lot more relief than sadness since I do have an interview with LIU—just makes that all the more stressful lmao
devhallihan
Full Member
my LIU interview was really straightforward and not stressful if that makes you feel any better🫶🏼IS Rejection—-honestly I felt more stressed yesterday lol feel a lot more relief than sadness since I do have an interview with LIU—just makes that all the more stressful lmao
276dvmtrack
Full Member
Thats actually great to hear since theres little to no info on their style lol Do you know how long they take to give out decisions?my LIU interview was really straightforward and not stressful if that makes you feel any better🫶🏼
devhallihan
Full Member
no clueThats actually great to hear since theres little to no info on their style lol Do you know how long they take to give out decisions?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure, I want to know the same thing.Anyone know how many applicants are on the waitlist?
megan.weil1
Full Member
Congrats!OOS acceptance!
megan.weil1
Full Member
For us hopeful OOS alternates - I've counted 7 on this thread + myself. I'm unsure how long the list is or how many people typically get invited, but good look to everyone!
Last year they did not give us any details about the waitlist, not our rank or how many people were on the listAlso wondering about this. Does Cornell historically give out waitlist ranks?
OOS acceptance [emoji24] shocked but grateful!! I will be declining the offer if my in-state school accepts me due to the tuition. Good luck to all [emoji4][emoji1317]