Cornell C/O 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an email-OOS alternate

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

When you log in on the tracking page, the top of the page should say “Student Notification”
Oh that's strange I'm still not seeing it! Haven't received any email or call yet either though
1672844729870.png

OOS alternate - I wonder how we would find out about the location on the list?

Reactions: 1 users
The sporadic nature of this is making me nervous!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have not received anything and my portal is not updated yet

Has anybody received a call of acceptance today?

OOS alternate! Such a relief to have an answer finally

OOS Denied, saw that coming
Congrats to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
IS rejection. Congratulations to all that received an acceptance or alternate - excited for you all!

Rejected. At least I feel relieved!! Good luck everybody

OOS rejection. Onward to next, keep moving forward!

• Care
Are emails being sent out one at a time? Because this is stressful!

OOS rejection. At least the wait for this school is over. Good luck everybody!!

Rejected. Kinda want to cry but also it’s not meant to be then!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
OOS Rejection, congratulations to everyone who was accepted or made the alternate list!!!

IS Rejection—-honestly I felt more stressed yesterday lol feel a lot more relief than sadness since I do have an interview with LIU—just makes that all the more stressful lmao

• Care
IS Rejection—-honestly I felt more stressed yesterday lol feel a lot more relief than sadness since I do have an interview with LIU—just makes that all the more stressful lmao
my LIU interview was really straightforward and not stressful if that makes you feel any better🫶🏼

my LIU interview was really straightforward and not stressful if that makes you feel any better🫶🏼
Thats actually great to hear since theres little to no info on their style lol Do you know how long they take to give out decisions?

Anyone know how many applicants are on the waitlist?

For us hopeful OOS alternates - I've counted 7 on this thread + myself. I'm unsure how long the list is or how many people typically get invited, but good look to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Also wondering about this. Does Cornell historically give out waitlist ranks?
Last year they did not give us any details about the waitlist, not our rank or how many people were on the list