Cornell e-mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks DK

Members don't see this ad.

Rejection post-interview postmarked March 17th.

any other news today?

i feel like i'm the only one waiting! anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I get a rejection post-interview today, as well. Letter date 3/15 and postmarked 3/17.

whew! waitlisted dated 3/15. thank god there is still a chance if i wait until august 15th. :D

so, it seems that all of the outright acceptances were sent before the end of the interview season. odd isn't it? unless there are more coming later in the week.

Originally posted by DoctorKevin
whew! waitlisted dated 3/15. thank god there is still a chance if i wait until august 15th. :D

I'm sure you'll get in DK. Your yearning for Cornell is exactly what they should focus on. Maybe you should include a link to this thread in your LOI, so that they can see for themselves what they're missing out on.

Originally posted by acab
I'm sure you'll get in DK. Your yearning for Cornell is exactly what they should focus on. Maybe you should include a link to this thread in your LOI, so that they can see for themselves what they're missing out on.

hehe its cool. yeah if it works out i'll be stoked but if not i have no right to complain about my luck in this process.

i'm just going to send an update with some new co-authored publications and a formal "i will accept even on the very last day" statement.

thanks for all of your help everyone!

i still haven't heard anything post-interview and I interviewed back in feb (10th). Does anyone know if they're still sending out letters?

I live in new york but have my mail sent to CT so it's not like it should take a week for the mail to get there. anyways, im debating whether or not i should call just to see what's going on...i guess i still have my fingers crossed in hopes of an acceptance (i'm thinking unlikely at this point since emails have already been sent out) but i would be happy with a waitlist too

Gotta admit DK, I was following your progress online, you won me over with your enthusiasm...

I hope to see you next year. Good luck!

Originally posted by spockie111
i still haven't heard anything post-interview and I interviewed back in feb (10th). Does anyone know if they're still sending out letters?

I live in new york but have my mail sent to CT so it's not like it should take a week for the mail to get there. anyways, im debating whether or not i should call just to see what's going on...i guess i still have my fingers crossed in hopes of an acceptance (i'm thinking unlikely at this point since emails have already been sent out) but i would be happy with a waitlist too

i'd call once, why not?

Originally posted by BaseballFan
Gotta admit DK, I was following your progress online, you won me over with your enthusiasm...

I hope to see you next year. Good luck!

thanks, i'll wait till august if i have to :clap: