Cost of living adjustment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Serious question. What does Obamacare have to do with this?
Obama-Care put into legislation the steroids necessaryto grow these nurse practitioner schools. Its not coincidence that the explosion of NP doctor schools occurred after obama care was passed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
i agree. nurses got a huge advantage on this. soon their regular wage will be comparable to ours. hospitals are screwed. and hospital anesthesiologists wont be getting raises, and maybe cuts cause they got to pay insane salaries to nurses.

Solution…become a nurse.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i have taken CRNA shifts when no crna availability to cover their shift on OB. the expectation is totally different with a MD after my name even though im a crna for the day! i imagine that'd be the case too when my ID says RN, MD

Are you getting paid as a crna or an md

Basically at the end of the day we are all ****ed. Who wants subpar pseudo-intellectuals taking over the majority of healthcare? No one.. What will they do when they **** up? “Oh I’m just a nurse hold me to just that standard.”

so i have taken CRNA shifts when no crna availability to cover their shift on OB. the expectation is totally different with a MD after my name even though im a crna for the day! i imagine that'd be the case too when my ID says RN, MD

You might as well put a crna tag on your badge homeboy
Where's your self respect

Reactions: 1 users
I can’t decide if you are the Eeyore of the anesthesia world or the Charlie Brown. The world keeps stealing your tail, but you keep dutifully trudging onward.
I’m convinced it’s some kind of masochistic performance art. If so it’s truly a masterpiece.

Reactions: 2 users
Working with SRNAs is a no-go for him/her, but working as a CRNA is kosher. I'm so confused
he sh ould have been paid as an anesthesiologist at least. A PA, not nurse anesthesiologist.