Could I put this on my application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babytomato

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to apply to some summer research internship programs during my junior year of college. I also plan on submitting my dental school application the summer after my junior year. If I get the research position but haven't completed the program, could I still mention that on my application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to apply to some summer research internship programs during my junior year of college. I also plan on submitting my dental school application the summer after my junior year. If I get the research position but haven't completed the program, could I still mention that on my application?
Absolutely!