Countdown to May 16th Release!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
i got a 32Q, my hands, are shaking, i'm shaking uncontrollably. what a relief. thank you, God in heaven.

VR 11
PS 12
BS 9

Of course you should look! Then you will be done with the terror of waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG!!!! 32T!!!!!!! 10-10-12....12 in PS!!!!! I've never had more than 10 in PS!!!!!

OMG, I'm so happy, I'm laughing and crying at the same time. I've never scored above a 30 on a practice. And gotta love that T!:laugh: :thumbup:

Are the people getting under 30 just not posting? These scores seem insanely high... I really hope there's nothing wrong with mine!

33N it was my 3rd time taking it not worries about the N because the other 2 times i got P I had a 28 P the 2nd time and 27p the first time...breakdown 10vr 13ps and 10 bs

I was going to do a fake post saying that the scores are up, but that would be too cruel. I think I am going to go mow the yard to pass the time.
I'm glad you didn't do it, because if you had, you'd have gotten an automatic post hold on your account for a week. Not a good joke.

For those who have gotten scores back, congrats and feel free to post in the April Test Scores thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Here, I will be the bold one. I got a 28

VR = 9 PS = 9 BS = 10

I don't feel too bad, considering my the first two times I took it I got a 23 and 24. So I increased by 4 points.

I'm glad you didn't do it, because if you had, you'd have gotten an automatic post hold on your account for a week. Not a good joke.

For those who have gotten scores back, congrats and feel free to post in the April Test Scores thread stickied at the top of the forum.

for anyone who's serious about pulling this prank, a week hold on your account seems like a slap on the wrist... doesn't it? :smuggrin:

I'm not at all surprised by my overall, but I am surprised by the breakdown.

11/11/9 31 R

That's a 9 in BS, somehow, what I figured would easily be my best section. This is right at my practice test range, so I have no reason to be angry. Guess I'm gonna stick to the in-state schools. Oh well, guess I can't be too pissed off. I do think I can do better, but I don't want to have to re-take.

i got a 10-9-10 M (eek), so with a 3.84 gpa and 3.84 bcpm, should i retake?

11/11/9 31 R

That's a 9 in BS, somehow, what I figured would easily be my best section. This is right at my practice test range, so I have no reason to be angry. Guess I'm gonna stick to the in-state schools. Oh well, guess I can't be too pissed off. I do think I can do better, but I don't want to have to re-take.

anyhthing above a 30, i wouldn't advise retaking....above a 30 is solid!

here's my breakdown:

10 ps (no surprise)/ 10 VR (big surprise--i was routinely 13 or 14 on practice) / 12 BS (that's in my range)

so overall i was happy, but would have liked a better VR.

the T i was very happy with---i thought my second essay was crap!

37Q!

13 Verbal, 11 Physical, 13 Bio (April 12th).

I'm so glad the waiting is over!! Congrats to everyone!

11/11/9 31 R

That's a 9 in BS, somehow, what I figured would easily be my best section. .
I felt right on....I had 10VR, 10BS, 12 PS, and T - and I thought VR and BS were brutal, while PS and the WS prompts were very easy. So while I never felt like PS was my strong point, I'm not too surprised about the relative scores.

for anyone who's serious about pulling this prank, a week hold on your account seems like a slap on the wrist... doesn't it? :smuggrin:
Well, we don't generally ban people for a first offense. But I could always make an exception. :p

All kidding aside, it's written all over this forum that posting false "scores are up" threads is a big MCAT forum no-no. I don't know why there's always one or two *****s who think it's funny to torture the pre-meds. Shrug.

Congrats all those are some monsters ! ! ! Not stellar here, but it should get me some interviews. As most of you know, Im DO all the way (will apply MD state school too ) but my break down is

VR 7 (surprised, I actually thought I did worse)
PS 8 (thought I did better)
BS 9 ( figured I'd get a 10) meh, Im applying and hopefully I never have to do this again.

Here are mine:

11-BS
7-PS
11-VR

....Physics hate me.....

But I think its good enough for state school!

Hey,

Sorry. I've posted this elsewhere also, but decided that since everyone's probably using this thread being as that it's today, I'd probably get my answer posting it here.

Can someone tell me what an OK score is for the writing sample? I just got my score back and it was fine, except I got an M on the writing sample, which sounds really low to me. I've never worried about this section before, and I wasn't after I took my test either so it surprised me to see that score. SHould I ask for it to be rescored? And ... does this mean I'll have to retake this test? (I got a 32 with even scores across the board for the rest of the test).

It would suck to have to retake it.. but, be realistic.

34M

15BS
11PS
8VR!!!

I thought I did much better on verbal, I always scored 10 or 11 on 8 practice tests. I have to retake with the low verbal and essay score.

For all of you who got your scores back....can you give me some insight on how you felt about your answers when you had just finished your exam. How many did you feel you got wrong or confirmed wrong in each section and got a decent score.

I just got done with the test and I can think of at least 7-8 questions wrong in the BS and PS sect. Please tell me where you think 10 wrong would fall. Is the real thing somewhat consistent with the scale on e-mcat.com.

Thanks,

to be honest, the writing sample is just one millimeter above "non-important." i think the only time it matters is if it's REALLY low (then they'll wonder if you can communicate in english)..or if it's REALLY high and they're impressed.

i think you're fine. don't retake.

4/12

V- 10
P- 11
B- 11
32T

Kinda bummed 'cause my first score was:
August 2004
V- 9
P- 13
B-10
32Q

I guess I can hang my hat on the T... like anyone cares about writing!!!
Kinda depressed... please someone make me feel better...

34M

15BS
11PS
8VR!!!

I thought I did much better on verbal, I always scored 10 or 11 on 8 practice tests. I have to retake with the low verbal and essay score.
No dude....apply and see where this takes you. I'm sure you will get in just fine if your grades are also good (3.6 or more).

Second time taking.. went up, but

PS: 12 VR: 6!!!!!! BS: 11 29N

.....Damn VERBAL! I've never gotten 6 before!!!!! ........I'm about to collapse.... time for me to prepare for my final one on july or august

31R

9 - BS
10 - VR
12 - PS

I will be retaking to bring up that BS, will retaking in July Hold my application? Or can I submit with these and update with my new score later.

8 PS
11 V
10 BS

Total: 29M

eek! 8 is the lowest score I've ever gotten in PS...my nerves sooooo got the worst of me...
yippee! 10 in Bio! I thought I blew it!
M?! I write for a living! Well, I guess creative writing isn't the same thing...

What say all of you about the 8? Should I retake? I'm not planning on it... I'm an older non-trad student with Sci gpa 3.64 (all but 3 of my pre-reqs are post-bacc at 3.96), Cum undergrad gpa 3.72. Should I worry about the 8 or drink with glee tonight?

I know this might sound weird, but I really don't think this is my test. I have never scored this high or low in the sections I did. I am a liberal arts honors student and I got:

P:10 (highest ever was 9) V: 7 (lowest ever was 9) B: 9 (bout right) W: M (I am not a foreigner, I am a liberal arts honors student, I think I know how to write for gods sake)

Now that the test is totally digital, I am hesitant to even ask for a regrade since it totally seems like someone else's test all together! This is just bizarre.:scared:

wurang clan...I'm on the same boat as you:

V-6
PS-11
BIO-12
WRI-Q
TOTAL = 29Q

I live in NJ and i really want to go to one of the instate medical schools (Rober t Wood Johnson Medical School or New Jersey Medical School). I am happy with my science scores, but verbal always kills me. Any advice you guys could offer would be awesome....

VR - 9
BS - 11
PS - 10
Writing - Q

30Q
Not the best score out there, but first time I got 30 EVER and this is my 3rd time.

NO MORE RETAKE FOR ME!!!!!!! :D

4/16: 10P 9V 10B - 29R DOWN from my attempt last April (9P 12V 9B- 30R)

Feeling less than happy right now, to say the least.:( I restudied, took a review course, and was scoring 33-35 on practice tests...So I'm thinking, I probably shouldn't go for round 3 because obviously there's something about the actual testing situation that makes me unable to keep my cool.

I know this isn't applicable to this thread, but do you think I will get into med school wtih those scores? I have a 3.8 GPA from a "top" liberal arts school, lots of volunteer work, research, but just can't seem to nail an MCAT score.

Whew sorry to go on and on. I think I'm a bit traumatized right now.