Countdown to May 16th Release!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Im gonna be so nervous to log on when the scores come in. I might just apply without looking, see if it gets me anywhere. Im terrified itll be something like 11 3 10 :laugh:

I AM guilty, i thought our scores would come out today for some mind bending reason, and they didn't. I WANT MY SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:mad: :mad: :mad:

I AM guilty, i thought our scores would come out today for some mind bending reason, and they didn't. I WANT MY SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL I checked too. It would have been a great shock to see them in. I wasnt "prepared" but I looked anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im gonna be so nervous to log on when the scores come in. I might just apply without looking, see if it gets me anywhere. Im terrified itll be something like 11 3 10 :laugh:

HAHAHA i wonder if anybody has done that before.

I checked myself.... How do you guys feel about the April 7 scores? They all seem pretty high...I am so nervous and keep having nightmares of my scores...It's funny how we are all getting biblical during our time of waiting....

I check every day, without fail, a couple of times. It MIGHT not take until next Wednesday....you never know.

I checked myself.... How do you guys feel about the April 7 scores? They all seem pretty high...I am so nervous and keep having nightmares of my scores...It's funny how we are all getting biblical during our time of waiting....

They seem high to me too, I'd be thrilled with a 29.. haha

I've had MCAT-related nightmares every night this week. Only one week left!

are we supposed to get our scores around 4pm eastern too? (if we took it on the 12th or 16th, that is)

GUYS I REALLY WANT MY SCORE. i CAN'T WAIT ...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...SHOULD I START CRYING :cry: OR SHOULD I GO CRAZY :smuggrin: .

did anyone else [mistakenly] expect to feel less anxious after the 4/7 release?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm actually feeling more anxious! I was doing fine until I read the 4/7 scores thread. I'm super worried about verbal....Only 7 more days..I really hope I don't have to retake...I'm totally out of study mode :-D

Im really worried about my PS/BS score for the April 16th exam. I would be so glad to get like 33+ (practice 32-34) although I wouldnt be surprised if I did crappy--I didnt really study as much as I could have.... cant wait another 7 days!!:scared:

I am soooo freaked out about VR. Most of the passages I got lost and was like "wtf is the author talking about" and the questions seemed fair, but I had no idea. I never felt confident about ANY answer. I wouldnt be surprised if I got an 8 or a 2. I have no clue, it scares me.

What are you guys basing the April 7th scores as being high?

From what people on SDN have reported???

In that case are you surprised?....

What are you guys basing the April 7th scores as being high?

From what people on SDN have reported???

In that case are you surprised?....

looking at the national average, the 4/7 scores were about average.

is everyone else as shocked as me!!

Why are you shocked the scores are average?

...average seems to be the most likely result lol

I just figured out your being sarcastic...but feel too dumb to erase this.

I'm in agony. I've got a 6-hour drive through the Prairies tomorrow, so I'll have LOTS of time to agonize.

I really don't think our scores will be up until Wednesday... the question is WHEN on Wednesday.

What was the exact time the scores were posted April 7th??? Is it loaded in and activates at midnight or something? If so, we are having an SDN chat party that night.

Im in...

Going to try to snooze my brain for as long as I can for now. (Probably last until around Monday-- then I'll be distracted 24hrs/day-- see you all then. (G'luck-- I hope WE DO BETTER THAN AVERAGE... much better!)

They all seem pretty high because, not surprisingly, people who score well are thrilled to post their score and people who score poorly are not exactly rushing to the nearest computer to tell the world their bad news. :thumbup:

Im soo nervous!! I took the april 16th right after taking the april 7th because I knew I had done soooooo awful. I havent even looked at my score from april 7th yet! Im just waiting until the april 16th ones are in! Hopefully, I wont have 2 disasters!

Do you think the aamc would tell us what time/day they are expected to be out? Is it worth an email or phone call? I can't call b/c I am overseas but could try an email unless someone else calls.....

Just trying to figure how long I can put off dreading my mcat scores, lol. It would be nice to not stress about it for a few more days.

waiting for scores is agony. but i've got exams right now so it's helping me take my mind off it while taking off from my overall lifespan. double-edge'd.

I'm gonna check as soon as I see the scores are posted, really quick like a band-aid...

anyone know when the april 12th scores will be released?? i think this thread, the 16th, is for the 3rd april mcat given

I really hope we dont have to wait until the 16th to get our scores....its inhumane to make us wait this long

Just be glad its 30 days, and not 65 or whatever it used to be. Now, you can take it, restudy hardcore and take it again by the time you would have seen your score with the old ways !

Just be glad its 30 days, and not 65 or whatever it used to be. Now, you can take it, restudy hardcore and take it again by the time you would have seen your score with the old ways !

Yeah. The MCAT was almost like a one shot deal before January. And, if you did decide to retake in August, you basicially delayed your application until October,

5 days :scared: :scared:

At least finals are over and the graduation partying is about to begin, so my mind will be preoccupied for a couple days.... anyone else graduating this weekend??

Yeah I'm graduating... and the funny thing is I'm not even excited... I just want to know my score!

5 days until judgement. Enjoy them people, for the love of God talk to your children, dine with your family, make good your relationships, for we are the peoples of the MCAT Universe...we are destined for pain...we are destined for trouble...this is the start of the most powerful journey you will face in life...embrace it.....for tommorow my fellow mates we shall dine in the ER.

Well, just give me my mcat score already, see ^^^ i have obviously lost my mind hahahahahha:smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Yeah I'm graduating... and the funny thing is I'm not even excited... I just want to know my score!

I wanna know, and then I dont... LOL.. If I know, I'll most likely sign up to retake, which means starting the studying alllll over again.... If I don't know, I drive myself crazy NOT knowing... AH!