Countdown to October 15th...

Started by BrCo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't wait to feel that instantaneous gratification once I open that auspicious email... Unfortunately CMS doesn't even start until later this month :yeahright:😵
 
This is one of the best days of my life, and it will take months for me to realize that we are really going to be doctors one day. I dropped most of my remaining interviews today and withdrew from most of the schools I have not heard from. Best of luck to everyone still going through the process. I vow that if a student wants to shadow me one day I will always try to accommodate them, I will never forget what we had to go through to get here.
 
Was so excited waiting on two schools.... waited... waited some more.... by the end of the day I heard nothing so I was like 'Da eff' . Did some research only to find out one doesn't release until end of oct/beg of nov and the other one sends by snail mail. Y u make me w8?????
 
I'm not a rockstar applicant like most of you so I didn't have the opportunity to be accepted today, but I'm truly happy for all of you.

many of you have offered me a tremendous amount of help when I've needed it, and I'm very proud of you guys! YOU'RE GOING TO BE DOCTORS! I'll be proud to (hopefully) get to someday call you guys my colleagues, hopefully lol. now go celebrate!!!!
 
I'm not a rockstar applicant like most of you so I didn't have the opportunity to be accepted today, but I'm truly happy for all of you.

many of you have offered me a tremendous amount of help when I've needed it, and I'm very proud of you guys! YOU'RE GOING TO BE DOCTORS! I'll be proud to (hopefully) get to someday call you guys my colleagues, hopefully lol. now go celebrate!!!!
+1

I am also not a rockstar applicant, but I echo @DoctorLacrosse's statements. Y'all done good today!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not a rockstar applicant like most of you so I didn't have the opportunity to be accepted today, but I'm truly happy for all of you.

many of you have offered me a tremendous amount of help when I've needed it, and I'm very proud of you guys! YOU'RE GOING TO BE DOCTORS! I'll be proud to (hopefully) get to someday call you guys my colleagues, hopefully lol. now go celebrate!!!!

+1

I am also not a rockstar applicant, but I echo @DoctorLacrosse's statements. Y'all done good today!

I echo these two! Also not a rockstar applicant and also found out that (presumably) the school I was waiting on ALL DAY TODAY sends snail mail...haha.

Congratulations everyone! So excited to see peers getting acceptances! There's hope for us all! 😉
 
Congratulations friends! I'm from Texas so I've gotta wait till November 15, but I hope to join in the excitement then! I'm happy for you all!
 
I echo these two! Also not a rockstar applicant and also found out that (presumably) the school I was waiting on ALL DAY TODAY sends snail mail...haha.

Congratulations everyone! So excited to see peers getting acceptances! There's hope for us all! 😉

Also not a rockstar applicant myself, but after sleeping off the sadness I felt after being waitlisted at my top choice, I also wanted to congratulate all of those who are rock stars and are getting this first round of acceptances.

Cheers to the class of '19!