Countdown to October 15th...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm. You seem to be forgetting one HUGE one you could hear from tomorrow ;)

AAAAAHHH

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't you worry, you've got plentiful of stalkers here.

Hahaha I'm not worried about stalkers! I'm just terrified about the decisions! Goodness knows I keep tabs on all of you -- I certainly don't mind you doing the same for me :)

200.gif

This will be me tomorrow..lol

^This. Yes. All day long.

Typically (I don't know about all schools) they only sent out acceptances on the 15th. Rejections and waitlist notifications come in the months to follow.

I hadn't considered the possibility of hearing nothing tomorrow. My heart stopped for a couple seconds when I read this.

Waiting on ECU, WVU, and UNC! I have high hopes for the rest of y'all too!

Waiting on WVU! Good luck! I want WVU so badly!

Reactions: 4 users
Six minutes left for us East Coasters. You guys ready? I don't know about you guys, but I personally will have this on constant loop throughout the day:

Reactions: 1 users
I'm so bummed. :( Most of my interviews so far won't be notifying us until late October/November!

Can't sleep. This is worse than waiting for Christmas as a six year old. I should have gone and bought some NyQuil...

Will schools even release decisions before normal business hours?

T - 00:00 Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 10 users
this is it

Can't sleep. This is worse than waiting for Christmas as a six year old. I should have gone and bought some NyQuil...

Literally just was about to post the same thing. Way worse than trying to sleep on Christmas Eve as a child! 8:13 pm for me... Maybe binge watching Netflix will distract me since I usually fall asleep in the middle of shows...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tremendous evening. Congratulations to all those who have been accepted!! I don't know how I could have gotten through this evening without the support of those on this thread, and others. You are all tremendous people, and I wish you all the best of luck in the rest of the cycle.

Reactions: 9 users
Well I wasn't expecting anything tonight but I got an acceptance! Pretty excited now.

Reactions: 28 users
Congratulations everyone!!!! Hope to hear (and hopefully share) more good news tomorrow!! :)

Reactions: 5 users
Mcw and OUWB, come on Michigan or Wisconsin send me some love...pleease!!!!

There was a glitch and Indiana sent financial aid information to accepted students yesterday afternoon, congratulating them on their recent acceptance. I didn't get one :( That was the only shot I had at getting an acceptance this week! I really thought I might get one. Oh well. As Goro likes to say, patience is a virtue.

Reactions: 3 users
And the waiting game begins....

I'm just hoping that more interviews go out after today.

at work. Can't concentrate. This sucks.

As someone who has only had my II, I think i'm gonna try to stay off SDN today.... Good luck, ya'll!

Starting the day off with a pre-interview rejection. On the 15th. That's just cold.

Looking forward to living vicariously through y'all today!

Starting the day off with a pre-interview rejection. On the 15th. That's just cold.

Looking forward to living vicariously through y'all today!
+1. not a good omen.
brown?

+1. not a good omen.
brown?

Yup. At this point I'm assuming all non interviews are rejections/it would be a pleasant surprise to hear otherwise. But did you really have to bring that to my attention today of all days?

Man living on the west coast while waiting for an email/call from the east coast is unnerving.

So far today I've concluded the following things:

1. I am definitely, in no way going to become a doctor
2. I should have never decided to pursue this insubstantial and pointless profession
3. My life is a waste and at the next advantageous moment I should sell my body to one of the medical schools that has yet to contact me and allow them to use me as a cadaver.

/s

I hate waiting.

Waiting sucks, I'm going to remedy the situation in the best way I know: Deadlifts.

Thanks grad school for planning a giant exam today, it's not like my mind will be constantly preoccupied all day.... #letmein

I hate waiting to hear from the East Coast.

My mind is going a million miles a minute. Every other minute I decide that they haven't contacted me and won't today, therefore I'm rejected, and then I decide that currently they are on a lunch break and will call me as soon as they return, and then I refresh my emails and constantly check to make sure that my phone is on loud.

I am not a fan of waiting.

I hate waiting to hear from the East Coast.

My mind is going a million miles a minute. Every other minute I decide that they haven't contacted me and won't today, therefore I'm rejected, and then I decide that currently they are on a lunch break and will call me as soon as they return, and then I refresh my emails and constantly check to make sure that my phone is on loud.

I am not a fan of waiting.

QFT

slowest day of work ever. prob have checked my email 100 times since 8am

So far today I've concluded the following things:

1. I am definitely, in no way going to become a doctor
2. I should have never decided to pursue this insubstantial and pointless profession
3. My life is a waste and at the next advantageous moment I should sell my body to one of the medical schools that has yet to contact me and allow them to use me as a cadaver.

/s

I hate waiting.
Y u so (-)?

lol to be so close to the goal is heartbreaking, also considering I've got one rejection and 2 WL so far >_>

I'm so sorry to hear your frustration :/ I'm sending good thoughts your way! I have complete confidence that you will get in and this will all work out! But I completely get that it's not easy to think positively right now.

man, school specific threads sure are active today ;)

thanks for your support guys, in at Jefferson :)

Reactions: 15 users
Forgot to post here! I got accepted to OUWB!!!!!:biglove::soexcited::biglove:

Reactions: 7 users
Triple acceptance day, including U of Michigan, one of my top choices!

Reactions: 18 users