Countdown to October 15th...

Started by BrCo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you worry, you've got plentiful of stalkers here.

Hahaha I'm not worried about stalkers! I'm just terrified about the decisions! Goodness knows I keep tabs on all of you -- I certainly don't mind you doing the same for me 🙂
 
200.gif

This will be me tomorrow..lol

^This. Yes. All day long.

Typically (I don't know about all schools) they only sent out acceptances on the 15th. Rejections and waitlist notifications come in the months to follow.

I hadn't considered the possibility of hearing nothing tomorrow. My heart stopped for a couple seconds when I read this.

Waiting on ECU, WVU, and UNC! I have high hopes for the rest of y'all too!

Waiting on WVU! Good luck! I want WVU so badly!
 
Can't sleep. This is worse than waiting for Christmas as a six year old. I should have gone and bought some NyQuil...

Literally just was about to post the same thing. Way worse than trying to sleep on Christmas Eve as a child! 8:13 pm for me... Maybe binge watching Netflix will distract me since I usually fall asleep in the middle of shows...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far today I've concluded the following things:

1. I am definitely, in no way going to become a doctor
2. I should have never decided to pursue this insubstantial and pointless profession
3. My life is a waste and at the next advantageous moment I should sell my body to one of the medical schools that has yet to contact me and allow them to use me as a cadaver.

/s

I hate waiting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate waiting to hear from the East Coast.

My mind is going a million miles a minute. Every other minute I decide that they haven't contacted me and won't today, therefore I'm rejected, and then I decide that currently they are on a lunch break and will call me as soon as they return, and then I refresh my emails and constantly check to make sure that my phone is on loud.

I am not a fan of waiting.
 
I hate waiting to hear from the East Coast.

My mind is going a million miles a minute. Every other minute I decide that they haven't contacted me and won't today, therefore I'm rejected, and then I decide that currently they are on a lunch break and will call me as soon as they return, and then I refresh my emails and constantly check to make sure that my phone is on loud.

I am not a fan of waiting.

QFT

slowest day of work ever. prob have checked my email 100 times since 8am
 
So far today I've concluded the following things:

1. I am definitely, in no way going to become a doctor
2. I should have never decided to pursue this insubstantial and pointless profession
3. My life is a waste and at the next advantageous moment I should sell my body to one of the medical schools that has yet to contact me and allow them to use me as a cadaver.

/s

I hate waiting.
Y u so (-)?
 
lol to be so close to the goal is heartbreaking, also considering I've got one rejection and 2 WL so far >_>

I'm so sorry to hear your frustration :/ I'm sending good thoughts your way! I have complete confidence that you will get in and this will all work out! But I completely get that it's not easy to think positively right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad