This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I just went on AADSAS and double checked which phone number I put in my app. It's not part of any secondaries it's just part of the contact information, section under personal information.

7 hours to go
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I have a final exam Tuesday for which I simply can't focus on right now aha. Just curious, why are people counting down to midnight? Wouldn't schools start calling/emailing until they open normal business hours?
 
Us trying to snag an acceptance:

635520961476244888798720642_tumblr_inline_mgrr62xnrl1rsns0p.gif
 
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I have a final exam Tuesday for which I simply can't focus on right now aha. Just curious, why are people counting down to midnight? Wouldn't schools start calling/emailing until they open normal business hours?


I don't think there is anyone waiting at dental schools to send out e-mails at midnight. I believe they start at 9am and continue throughout Dec 1 and 2nd or 4th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, at IU Lucy said she will be in the office at midnight ready to hit send. Not a joke, some schools do that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile
Wow I thought they had an automated system, I didn't know they would manually send them out, I really respect that tho--shoutout to the schools that don't want to keep us waiting for too long lol
 
Last edited:
Do schools send out rejections on december 1st for people who haven't interviewed?? I'm waiting to hear back from a lot of schools still....if they don't plan on interviewing me it'd be nice to get a rejection so i'm not in limbo....limbo sucks..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad