course by course evaluation...its urgent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

era

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have get my course by course evaluation,but someone tell , DO i have to ask the report only for myself or for univerities too, cos i dont know when i ll be applying for the exam...i mean may be i m applying next year......so pls tell me what i have to do do?

Members don't see this ad.

ECE will send you an open evaluation letter and several sealed letters. You cannot open the sealed letters. You need to mail the sealed letter with other application materials when you apply for school. You can ask as many as letters from ECE as long as you have money to pay.

i have get my course by course evaluation,but someone tell , DO i have to ask the report only for myself or for univerities too, cos i dont know when i ll be applying for the exam...i mean may be i m applying next year......so pls tell me what i have to do do?

ECE will send you an open evaluation letter and several sealed letters. You cannot open the sealed letters. You need to mail the sealed letter with other application materials when you apply for school. You can ask as many as letters from ECE as long as you have money to pay.

how many copies of result can i get ?

fee 4 course by course is 135$,how many copies ofscore reports will i get for 135$?do i have to pay extra for each copy?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not sure how many you can get by 135$. I did this in 2008 so don't remember it very well. But you have to pay extra if you want to have more copy. good luck.

fee 4 course by course is 135$,how many copies ofscore reports will i get for 135$?do i have to pay extra for each copy?

is it important for course by course evaluation to give nbde1 or i can go for it before nbde 1 cz after exam i wont be having time in btween exam and admission date?

I believe you won't be able to take NBDE part I if ADA doesn't get your ECE evaluation. You need to let ECE send one copy of the evaluation directly to ADA. ADA committee will decide whether you are eligible for the NBDE.

My 2 cents: I think you need to read ADA and ECE policies from their websites before you make any decision. Looks like you are not clear at all.

is it important for course by course evaluation to give nbde1 or i can go for it before nbde 1 cz after exam i wont be having time in btween exam and admission date?

I am not sure how many you can get by 135$. I did this in 2008 so don't remember it very well. But you have to pay extra if you want to have more copy. good luck.

thanks for ur reply,
sorry to disturb u again but i have 1 more ques .
i have back logs in my dental school,do i have to send those certificates also or just 4year certificates along with transcript?

Read the ECE requirement carefully. I recall that they ask for the copy of OFFICIAL DEGREE and TRANSCRIPT.

thanks for ur reply,
sorry to disturb u again but i have 1 more ques .
i have back logs in my dental school,do i have to send those certificates also or just 4year certificates along with transcript?

iam not asking whether iam eligible to gve nbde1 b4 ece evaluation i have gone through this process b4 i was just asking that to get admission in dental school i need to have course by course evaluation so can i go for that b4 my nbde1 do course by course evaluation requires nbde1? this was my question................

You should ask ADA, not me.

iam not asking whether iam eligible to gve nbde1 b4 ece evaluation i have gone through this process b4 i was just asking that to get admission in dental school i need to have course by course evaluation so can i go for that b4 my nbde1 do course by course evaluation requires nbde1? this was my question................

I dint ask u especially...i just asked that anybody noes abt this thing? I hope u got that now that its not ur responsibility to reply to every post.

hello Dr fairy..im new to SDN..
just wanted to ask if Canadians are given any preference in NBDE 1..i mean permanent residents.

Thnx in advance

Last edited: