Coursework Section on PharmCAS-Academic Status

Started by Mimrose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mimrose

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm a little confused when it comes to entering your Academic Status on the PharmCAS app.

For example, my University considers me a Senior because of the number of credit hours I've accumulated (I took a bunch of AP classes in high school), but it's only my third year of college so I consider myself a Junior.

However, I'm not sure what PharmCAS is looking for. Are they asking for Academic Status based off of the number of credit hours I have (In which case, I'd put in my status as Senior) or how many years I've attended college (In which case I'd put that I'm a Junior).

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
 
When I was applying I took a few courses while I was in high school too. On pharmcas I just listed that I had two freshman years(one for my HS courses that counted for college credit and one for my actual freshman year of college), so my current year actually fit what I was in college and it worked just fine.
 
When I was applying I took a few courses while I was in high school too. On pharmcas I just listed that I had two freshman years(one for my HS courses that counted for college credit and one for my actual freshman year of college), so my current year actually fit what I was in college and it worked just fine.

Thank you! 🙂