CPJE April

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student_09654

Reaction score
Hello. Anyone taking April-May batch? Anyone took it and want to share some insights?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! how did you find out what the pre-date is? I registered for my exam on 6/25 and am wondering if it would fall within the next batch?

I saw it on the psi website. If you took the cpje it will state the predate on there after you take the exam. It’s usually every 5 weeks so you would probably have to calculate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone. I have registered to take the CPJE exam August 6th. Does anyone know if I will fall in this current batch? I read the predate for previous one was 6/7/19 which means the next batch was 6/8/19 to 7/12/19 and the next batch will be 7/13/19 to 8/17/19? Am I understanding this correctly? Please help. I am new to this and trying to understand how it works. :) Thanks in advance!

nothing yet! Tried to call the board last Friday. Nancy was off! Still waiting. I will try to call Nancy tomorrow. No response to my email. I am sick of the board. Been waiting since I took the exam on May/4th!! Almost 66 days

I am taking my exam exam on may 22 and hopefully it will not be cancelled.. going over RX book for naplex and studying rx cpje book and question bank is that enough?
please advise, thanks in advance.