CPJE Aug 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhjnoh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took my CPJE this morning and I left the exam center, feeling sick to my stomach.

When the exam facilitator was going through the check-out process with me (confirming my name and address, re-taking photo, etc.), I saw a page with a 1x2 table that had "CPJE" on one column and "FAIL" on another. I wasn't expecting the exam to be graded right away and maybe this was the result of my raw score. Or maybe, it was just a mistake and I'm getting worked up over nothing. I know the exams are reviewed every batch and 15 questions will be thrown out. However, I cannot help but feel incredibly dejected after seeing that "F" word... I have yet to take my NAPLEX so I guess I can't dwell on it too much. But if anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know and provide me some clarity (and peace of mind) on what this means.

To everyone else who has yet to take it, good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I just took it today too! Let me know when you find out ur score. I guessed so much today. I'm sure u didn't fail the results don't come out that fast

Just took my CPJE this morning and I left the exam center, feeling sick to my stomach.

When the exam facilitator was going through the check-out process with me (confirming my name and address, re-taking photo, etc.), I saw a page with a 1x2 table that had "CPJE" on one column and "FAIL" on another. I wasn't expecting the exam to be graded right away and maybe this was the result of my raw score. Or maybe, it was just a mistake and I'm getting worked up over nothing. I know the exams are reviewed every batch and 15 questions will be thrown out. However, I cannot help but feel incredibly dejected after seeing that "F" word... I have yet to take my NAPLEX so I guess I can't dwell on it too much. But if anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know and provide me some clarity (and peace of mind) on what this means.

I haven't taken it yet. My exam is on 8/17. But there's no way that the result is known right away, since it's supposed to be a scaled score. I wouldn't sweat it. You've done what you could. Good luck! I hope you passed.

Good luck! Hardly anybody feels good walking out of CPJE from what I heard.

I just took it today too! Let me know when you find out ur score. I guessed so much today. I'm sure u didn't fail the results don't come out that fast

Members don't see this ad :)

oh man thats not good...usually they have a raw score right out of the exam, pass or fail, and then they discuss the scores at a later date. if a lot of people did around your score, you passed. but if not, it may have been a fail. but you wont know for another 45 days, so don't worry too much. Im sure you did fine.

I was always of the mind that if you left feeling good about it, you did something wrong. I just took two different MPJE exams in as many weeks and I felt like I failed them both. I passed them both, albeit by a close margin.

actually it may be about 3 months. QAs usually occur in august.

Not sure if the timeline has changed much, but I took my CPJE at the end of July 2016, and got my results around September 20, 2016. Might be less than 3 months...

I've heard that a rolling QA period is being done instead of how it was done previous years. Based on pre-dates from other threads, the next pre-date should be 8/19/2018.

Do not fret.

It's doubtful this very early indication took into account the 15 pretest items that do not affect your score. My guess is only the board knows which questions are pretest questions.

Have you had a chance to determine how many questions you got wrong? If that number is around 15 or less you'll probably end up passing.

Let us know.

The CPJE is a scaled exam, there is no way they would have the results at the PSI center. BTW has anyone used this site PharmacyExam
and found it helpful? they have a question bank or quizzes for the CPJE that consist of law and clinical questions. Please let me know your thoughts, Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. I'm hoping within 2 weeks! Will the board perhaps post the license number earlier than the 2-3 weeks?

Thanks. I'm hoping within 2 weeks! Will the board perhaps post the license number earlier than the 2-3 weeks?
I was told after u passed everything and apply for the license , it takes about 10 days or quicker. Usually that's the only thing BOP does quicky LOL.

Reactions: 1 user
Update: got my results back yesterday and turns out, I did fail (by 3 points). Bummer...

But I feel less bad knowing that out-of-state students typically do worse on CPJE than in-state students. Or at least that’s what I’m going to keep telling myself so I don’t feel stupid :laugh:

Anyway, second time’s the charm! (I hope)

Reactions: 1 users
Is anybody else’s application for licensure taking longer than two weeks to come? I got my letter on August 28 saying I passed the CPJE and did a score transfer for my Naplex, but it’s been over a month and I haven’t gotten a letter yet. I need to start earning money but it’s taking forever for the license application to come in. I emailed the board a week ago, no response yet.. when I tried calling their vmail is not accepting messages... I have bills to pay and this is preventing me from applying to jobs! Any help appreciated

Is anybody else’s application for licensure taking longer than two weeks to come? I got my letter on August 28 saying I passed the CPJE and did a score transfer for my Naplex, but it’s been over a month and I haven’t gotten a letter yet. I need to start earning money but it’s taking forever for the license application to come in. I emailed the board a week ago, no response yet.. when I tried calling their vmail is not accepting messages... I have bills to pay and this is preventing me from applying to jobs! Any help appreciated
Not sure if you're still waiting, but I had to contact the board and found out that the address I put was different from the address on file and so it delayed processing my license. I had to call/email them to figure out what was misssing.

For those of you who submitted a retake application for the CPJE, I just talked to BOP and they said it will be 60 days--not 45 days, as originally estimated--to process the application and receive our new ATT code.
Oh goody, more waiting studying... :bang:

For those of you who submitted a retake application for the CPJE, I just talked to BOP and they said it will be 60 days--not 45 days, as originally estimated--to process the application and receive our new ATT code.
Oh goody, more waiting studying... :bang:

Thanks for the heads-up. I just hit 12 weeks and I'm still waiting for my ATT to take the test the first time, so this does not surprise me.