CPJE Exam Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXJax

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

I am so stress about the my CPJE. I am planning to take exam on 09/29. does any one know how many weeks pattern.

I been looking everywhere, and i can't fine correct answer. is it 5 weeks pattern or 6 weeks pattern.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Some people here took the test at 9/25 and they did not get their results yet ... it is more than 30 days for some people here!! I took mine in 10/10 so I ll complete 30 days tomorrow and I didn't get any news yet...

Hey guys. Not to scare anyone but I looked back at my records on PSI and the first time I took the CPJE was on 9/11/2010 and I didn't get my predate until 12/1/2010!!! Please don't let this happen again....

Hey guys. Not to scare anyone but I looked back at my records on PSI and the first time I took the CPJE was on 9/11/2010 and I didn't get my predate until 12/1/2010!!! Please don't let this happen again....
I suppose they changed the rules since 2010 ... but it is weird not to hear from the board until now especially if there is no QA ... no one has a clue to what is going on

Members don't see this ad :)
I suppose they changed the rules since 2010 ... but it is weird not to hear from the board until now especially if there is no QA ... no one has a clue to what is going on
The good news is that you took your test in 9/25 this mean you almost close to the maximum 60 days determined by the board to get your results so probably it will be out soon

The good news is that you took your test in 9/25 this mean you almost close to the maximum 60 days determined by the board to get your results so probably it will be out soon
Yes, but they send them all out in batches so we'll all know the same time. If anything, if I still don't know on 11/25 then I'll call them and see what they tell me :)

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, but they send them all out in batches so we'll all know the same time. If anything, if I still don't know on 11/25 then I'll call them and see what they tell me :)
I just read an interesting thing in the board website... they say the board suppose to release your results 30 days or less after your examination day... if you did not get your results within 45 days you shall email the board... so I think this works for you...

I just read an interesting thing in the board website... they say the board suppose to release your results 30 days or less after your examination day... if you did not get your results within 45 days you shall email the board... so I think this works for you...
Hey thanks for catching that! I'm wondering, where are we all reading about the 60 days wait time? I can't remember where I read that. I'm emailing them today and hopefully will get an answer on Monday. I'm also going to be in Sacramento in Tuesday/Wednesday...I'm thinking of personally going to the Board of Pharmacy's office and seeing what they tell me.

*Update* I emailed them and got an automatic email stating that they'll respond within 3-5 business days, as long as 45 days have passed since my test date. Cross your fingers we get some answers!!

Last edited:
Hey thanks for catching that! I'm wondering, where are we all reading about the 60 days wait time? I can't remember where I read that. I'm emailing them today and hopefully will get an answer on Monday. I'm also going to be in Sacramento in Tuesday/Wednesday...I'm thinking of personally going to the Board of Pharmacy's office and seeing what they tell me.

*Update* I emailed them and got an automatic email stating that they'll respond within 3-5 business days, as long as 45 days have passed since my test date. Cross your fingers we get some answers!!
The 60 days wait time is from a response I got from the board when I email them a few days ago. Here's the email the board reply:

The current estimated processing time for exam results is as follows:

NAPLEX: 30 days from the examination date. Applicants must permit 45 days to pass before inquiring with the board on the status of their NAPLEX results.

CPJE: 45 days from the examination date. Applicants must permit 60 days to pass before inquiring with the board on the status of their CPJE results.

A QA period is not currently in effect.

The 60 days wait time is from a response I got from the board when I email them a few days ago. Here's the email the board reply:

The current estimated processing time for exam results is as follows:

NAPLEX: 30 days from the examination date. Applicants must permit 45 days to pass before inquiring with the board on the status of their NAPLEX results.

CPJE: 45 days from the examination date. Applicants must permit 60 days to pass before inquiring with the board on the status of their CPJE results.

A QA period is not currently in effect.
I think this mean you can email the board after 45 days and if you did not get your results within 60 days, they suppose to resend it to you... what I understood is 45 days is the maximum. By anyway I don't understand why we shall wait even 45 days . Your score is calculated immediately after you finish ... it is all a mess

someone on RXPREP Facebook said she took her exam on 10/31 in SAC and received her letter today. Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If she got her results yesterday, this mean the results were mailed 3 or 4 days ago ... it takes longer to other areas rather than Sacramento

Bakersfield
I'm waiting by the window for the mailman lol
At least you know it's coming, nothing from informed delivery for me yet. All that post-test anxiety is creeping up, feel like I need EtOH and it's not even 11am.

Reactions: 5 users
At least you know it's coming, nothing from informed delivery for me yet. All that post-test anxiety is creeping up, feel like I need EtOH and it's not even 11am.
Me too. I think I need to take a sick day at work!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my informed delivery saying it's coming today. The letter through the window is darker than the envelope. Will update to let you know if I passed or not!

Dated 11/8, postmarked 11/9; took the exam 10/5.

Here's a screenshot:
Gyazo - e369bfcd3b244372d937c5f576efa9bf.png

My informed delivery states that it's coming...and the letter through the window is darker!!! BTW, the BoP got back to me - they said that they mailed the letters out 11/9.

Reactions: 1 user
If the window is dark .. this a bad or a good news? I receive the mail at 6 and can't wait

Just got my informed delivery saying it's coming today. The letter through the window is darker than the envelope. Will update to let you know if I passed or not!

Here's a screenshot:

Here's a screenshot:
Did you get your results? My window is dark too and need to know if it is good or bad news... I get my mail at 6 and can't wait

My informed delivery states that it's coming...and the letter through the window is darker!!! BTW, the BoP got back to me - they said that they mailed the letters out 11/9.
TEll me good news ... you got your results?

Here's a screenshot:
Mail took forever, but I received a green letter -- passed!!!!

[QUcongratulations. ..still waiting mine
post: 19448712, member: 447124"]Mail took forever, but I received a green letter -- passed!!!![/QUOTE]
Oh congratulations still waiting mine

This was my 4th time taking cpje and I finally passed the exam.

I ended up using PNN for my fourth time and it helped so much!

Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 3 users