CPJE Exam Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXJax

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

I am so stress about the my CPJE. I am planning to take exam on 09/29. does any one know how many weeks pattern.

I been looking everywhere, and i can't fine correct answer. is it 5 weeks pattern or 6 weeks pattern.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Here are all the last predates: 8/18, 7/12, 6/5, 5/1. Each period was 5 weeks plus 1 or 2 days. If you're taking it on 9/29, you might miss this month's predate.

Thank you so much ...so what's your thought on taking the exam little early? any suggestion on CPJE exam?

Thank you so much ...so what's your thought on taking the exam little early? any suggestion on CPJE exam?

I took the CPJE 10 days earlier than I planned because I didn't want to wait until October for my score. I passed although it wasn't a high score. Going through the questions, I either knew the answer for a long time already or I had no clue at all so I don't think the extra days to study would've helped. I studied with Pharmacy Charts and Weissman. The questions are formatted as if you are a pharmacist verifying a script or order, so you have to know if a controlled script was written properly, the correct dose, contraindications, drug interactions, etc. Check the practice exams on the board's website.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
the latest predate is 9/25. so you'll probably need to wait ~6 weeks for your result.
good luck on your exam!

I just got usps informed delivery this morning and somethings coming my way and its dark!!!!! yippeeee!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did yours post ? I know somebody that sent in their application after me and hers got posted ! But nothing for me
Yah me too, another friend of mine sent hers like 3 days after me but hers got posted while mine didn't. Not sure how board processes everything but lets hope for the best. Im crossing my fingers for next week!

I took mine in 10/10 ....waiting.... plz keep me updated when your status changes to predate

Last edited:
Where do you check the status?
you log in to the psi site and under your activities it should say "PRE -----" with the date....I'm thinking it should show up tomorrow as the 31st will be exactly 5 weeks.

Hey all, I'm in the same boat regarding the October predate....any one receive a date yet?

I took the exam at the end of October. On the paper i got after I took the exam, it mentioned the 45 days of when you may find out as well as a possibly QA. That was new for me on the print out. I never seen them saying anything about a QA on the printout

I took the exam at the end of October. On the paper i got after I took the exam, it mentioned the 45 days of when you may find out as well as a possibly QA. That was new for me on the print out. I never seen them saying anything about a QA on the printout
Weird!!! I took mine in 10/10 and the paper I got after the test said I suppose to exepect my results within 30 days and mensioned nothing about QA!!!! Probably we need to call the board and ask if they have QA now or not....

Weird!!! I took mine in 10/10 and the paper I got after the test said I suppose to exepect my results within 30 days and mensioned nothing about QA!!!! Probably we need to call the board and ask if they have QA now or not....
Someone on another thread emailed the board earlier this week and got a response that said a QA period was currently NOT in effect...

Sorry I meant 30 days ( had 2 hours of sleep and was in the hospital with my mom all day) when I wrote my comment. Also the mention of QA not the possibly of having one right now. Sorry guys.

Since I can't upload the picture (too big) here is what my thing said:

This report certifies that today you have taken the California Pharmacist jurisprudence licensure examination.
The board will mail your examination results to you in approximately 30 days. Your examination results are confidential and will be provided only to you. They will be mailed to you only at the address on this letter.

Periodically, there may be a delay in sending your score due to BOard of Pharmacy performing a quaility assurance assessment to ensure the appropriateness of the CPJE. In order to ensure the thoroughness of this assessment, 400 individuals are needed for participation. Once 400 people have taken the CPJE during one of these periodic reviews, release of examination scores should resume as scheduled. Whenever the board initiates a quality assessment, the board posts this information on its website.

Sorry if I gave anyone a scare. I thought it was strange because I have taken the exam before and never had QA mentioned in the print out.

Last edited:
Interesting phone call with PSI just now. Lady said that as soon as you finish the exam, it's graded, you have a score, and it's immediately sent electronically to the board. They don't batch scores on their end. She says once it's sent to the board after you finish the exam, it's out of their hands and she has no idea what happens after that. I asked what the PRE date meant, and she said that that's something internal for PSI and is not related to score reporting or anything else. So it sounds like the board is the one sitting on score reports. Not surprising.

Last edited: