-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CPJE Feb 2020
Started by asmith5
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi all,
I'm cramming for the CPJE at the end of this month and wanted to know if anyone was looking for a study partner? Already been licensed for 7 years but looking for a change of scenery.
Hey, not sure where you’re located but I’ll be studying as well! Always can virtually motivate each other heh. Five years ish in practice and moving later this year, from IL. So far have a study guide and using pharmacy charts. Probably will use rxprep too. Any tips/resource recs? Best of luck hopefully we’ll pass and get a good clinical refresh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took my cpje on 02/21, I didn't get my results yet. Any signs that can tell if you passed it?
There's a FB group that says if you could pay for your license through the online portal it's indicative of passing, I don't know if that's true though. It is FB after all.
Last edited:
ptv2008
Full Member
Have you started studying yet? Did you ever get RXPrep?Hey, not sure where you’re located but I’ll be studying as well! Always can virtually motivate each other heh. Five years ish in practice and moving later this year, from IL. So far have a study guide and using pharmacy charts. Probably will use rxprep too. Any tips/resource recs? Best of luck hopefully we’ll pass and get a good clinical refresh
ptv2008
Full Member
Did you buy the online or the book? What is your background? retail or hospital (2 years here)? Mine is both but mostly retail.slowly started. i got RxPrep, so much info to cover/refresh on 😏
I have the RX PREP book, Pharmacy Charts and CPJE from EBay.
the book! Im using the same materials as well. quizlet has some good review flashcards too..dont wanna spread myself too thin so gonna try to get through rxprep first. i have some retail experience, larger managed care/pbm background..none in hospital. Working fulltime and studying is a project lol
ptv2008
Full Member
I am taking it in May. Is there a lot of math? Anyone know?how long ya planning on studying/prepping? id like to take it in may, not sure if covid gonna hold up my plans
I will be taking CPJE in May. I would like to join study group if you are still continuing the study session. Also PM me.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I’d like to join too, need as a requirement for work. Not in a rush though.PM me.
Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, have you been studying? What are you using to study?
I have started studying. I am using RxPrep.
Yes! I received the letter two days back. All signed up for May test.
Anybody get their authorization to test yet?
ptv2008
Full Member
Are you ready? What did you use to study?Yes! I received the letter two days back. All signed up for May test.
I’m using Rxprep material. I’m studying everyday but CPJE is tough, so will find out. Have you started studying? What material you are using?
Are you ready? What did you use to study?
ptv2008
Full Member
Man, I have. I heard people on here say how tough the exam is, especially out of state test takers ( I have been out of school for over 10 years). How many hours are you studying? I am using RX Prep and Pharmacy Charts.
I question whether to use only RX Prep for it. I used it for the Alabama law and it didn't do me any good ( I passed but not beneficial). I study differently for the Texas, Illinois, and Louisiana law and did better. Law is tough but California law is "special" by being all clinical. What is your background, may I ask?
I question whether to use only RX Prep for it. I used it for the Alabama law and it didn't do me any good ( I passed but not beneficial). I study differently for the Texas, Illinois, and Louisiana law and did better. Law is tough but California law is "special" by being all clinical. What is your background, may I ask?
still waiting..Anybody get their authorization to test yet?
Hi guys, I might be a bit late. I'm a clinical pharmacist in IL/WI and I'm looking to take the CPJE in the near future. What materials do you guys suggest are most beneficial? Any clinical questions you may have maybe I can help you out. Also, how long did it take to get authorization to test?
Hi there,
The exam preparation depends on when exactly you are planning to take CPJE exam knowing you have clinical background. For registration, it takes good 45 days or even longer for out of state. For me, it took 45 days to get application to authorized via mail then I was able to register for the exam. I would recommend RxPrep.
Hope that helps!
The exam preparation depends on when exactly you are planning to take CPJE exam knowing you have clinical background. For registration, it takes good 45 days or even longer for out of state. For me, it took 45 days to get application to authorized via mail then I was able to register for the exam. I would recommend RxPrep.
Hope that helps!
Hi guys, I might be a bit late. I'm a clinical pharmacist in IL/WI and I'm looking to take the CPJE in the near future. What materials do you guys suggest are most beneficial? Any clinical questions you may have maybe I can help you out. Also, how long did it take to get authorization to test?
Do you work as clinical pharmacist?
Man, I have. I heard people on here say how tough the exam is, especially out of state test takers ( I have been out of school for over 10 years). How many hours are you studying? I am using RX Prep and Pharmacy Charts.
I question whether to use only RX Prep for it. I used it for the Alabama law and it didn't do me any good ( I passed but not beneficial). I study differently for the Texas, Illinois, and Louisiana law and did better. Law is tough but California law is "special" by being all clinical. What is your background, may I ask?
Do you work as clinical pharmacist?
Thanks for the info. Yes, currently I work as a clinical pharmacist. I'm not in a rush to take it. I just want to give myself time to buy the correct material and slowly start making notes. Working full time makes it more challenging so as long as I get things organized ahead of time, I'm hoping I can pass this thing the first time. However, I feel like these exams can be based upon luck too.
Ah!! Will find out how the exam is going to be..
it’s good to be organized and have notes handy for refresher 🙂
it’s good to be organized and have notes handy for refresher 🙂
Thanks for the info. Yes, currently I work as a clinical pharmacist. I'm not in a rush to take it. I just want to give myself time to buy the correct material and slowly start making notes. Working full time makes it more challenging so as long as I get things organized ahead of time, I'm hoping I can pass this thing the first time. However, I feel like these exams can be based upon luck too.
Hey all, just graduated in May 2019 and working at a hospital. I am planning to get licensed in CA. I haven't even sent everything in yet (still waiting on license verification forms, self-query etc) but wanted to start getting a feel for studying.Hello guys, I am currently a Pharmacist in NJ and I'm planning on taking the exam in June. I just bought the 2019 RxPrep for Naplex. Any other suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.
I see that some of you know your test dates; any word on whether the virus is affecting this or are they still scheduling as normal?
Also wondering if you know how often they remake the test? Think a 2019 NAPLEX prep book would be up to date enough?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ptv2008
Full Member
I used Pearson and they canceled mine twice.I scheduled my test before the coronavirus restrictions. So far I have not received an email about my test date been cancelled or postponed.
How is everybody studying? Ready for the exam?
I am 5 years removed from pharmacy school. Lol I didn't know that you could use rxprep to study for the CPJE?I have started studying. I am using RxPrep.
Yeahhhh I'd like to join the study group as well!Hi all,
I'm cramming for the CPJE at the end of this month and wanted to know if anyone was looking for a study partner? Already been licensed for 7 years but looking for a change of scenery.
yay for new study buddies lol. @Miss_B84 couldnt agree more feel like luck, exposure, experience in practice a factor for sure. ive heard ppl use so many dif resources for this exam such as pnn, rxprep, siglers, pharmacy secrets, and charts. signed up for may, hope ill feel ready by then. @Nomad PSI said they will call you if your test date gets cancelled.
RXPREP CPJE 2017 vs 2020. Worth it to get the newer version??
Get new version!
I would also like to join the study group. I do recall when I took my NAPLEX (many years ago), I took a free practice CPJE exam online and I thought the questions weren't so bad after studying my RXPrep book for months on end. Regret not taking it when all of that clinical knowledge was fresh in my head.
How did the test go for you guys? I’ve been licensed for five years in another state also. Hoping the board grants me the ATT to test in August.
Farmgurl20
Full Member
Did you pass?I took it on the 18th. I felt horrible after it. (I still do). Hopefully your experience was better than mine! I'm an out of state grad and I hear the pass rates are much lower for out of state test takers. 🙁
Nope. 🙁Did you pass?
Nope. 🙁
which sections did you score low in? How close were you 🙁
and what resources did you utilize?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoops, didnt fully answer your question. I was 5 points off!which sections did you score low in? How close were you 🙁
and what resources did you utilize?
Used Rxprep, RxPrep CPJE Law, CPJE Secrets.
Whoops, didnt fully answer your question. I was 5 points off!
Used Rxprep, RxPrep CPJE Law, CPJE Secrets.
so close! you'll pass next time! how'd you score on the rxprep cpje exam?
i didnt know the RXprep cpje online course had an exam that included both law and clinical. i thought it was all clinical. I only had the law book. I'm probably going to get it this time around. Did you use it?
so close! you'll pass next time! how'd you score on the rxprep cpje exam?
it is just law technicallyi didnt know the RXprep cpje online course had an exam that included both law and clinical. i thought it was all clinical. I only had the law book. I'm probably going to get it this time around. Did you use it?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 541