CPJE Feb 2020

Started by asmith5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asmith5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm cramming for the CPJE at the end of this month and wanted to know if anyone was looking for a study partner? Already been licensed for 7 years but looking for a change of scenery.
 
i didnt know the RXprep cpje online course had an exam that included both law and clinical. i thought it was all clinical. I only had the law book. I'm probably going to get it this time around. Did you use it?
honestly though, even utilizing the online cpje resource can't say that it's too much beneficial ... it was hard when I took it couple days ago and not sure if I passed..I also feel terrible and made many mistakes on simple questions which I know I couldve got right