CPJE July 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pastalover12

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am taking my CPJE on July 30th, which is in about a week and I'm extremely nervous. I saw that no one has started a new thread for the July one so I thought I might start it!

I am currently focusing a lot on clinical portion since I heard that it mostly consists of clinical stuff, but I was wondering if we have to also know dosages? I am mainly focusing on the big topics (CAP, HAP, asthma, COPD, anticoagulants, ACS/STEMI, diabetes, HTN, dyslipidemia, osteoporosis, antipsych, BPH and HIV). Are these enough? Please let me know if I'm missing anything I should cover before walking into that exam. And for the law portion, would skimming over the weissman book and doing his questions be enough?

Any tips from whoever took the exam (including those who recently took it in July) will be very appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
So I also took mine on 7/30, but I don’t see the predate on the website when I log in? I clicked “view my activities”, but I don’t see anything... CPJE exam is not even listed on there. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it was ever listed even before I took my exam... Does any of you experience the same thing as me? Is this normal?
 
Hi,
So I also took mine on 7/30, but I don’t see the predate on the website when I log in? I clicked “view my activities”, but I don’t see anything... CPJE exam is not even listed on there. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it was ever listed even before I took my exam... Does any of you experience the same thing as me? Is this normal?

Hey try reaching out to the board and let them know just to be safe
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey try reaching out to the board and let them know just to be safe
So i tried calling the board and they told me they don’t know anything about predate so they told me to call psi, and ofc when i called psi, they also don’t know what predate is... but they confirmed that i have completed the exam on their end so I am in their record... i just dont know what happened to my predate...
also, when i tried calling the board, i asked about the status and they told me that they usually receive the scores from psi and mail the letters out, but they still haven’t received any scores yet... she said it usually takes them 45-60 days to receive them? LOL
 
Y'all why worry so much about when its going to be sent out. We took it, we did the best we can and now we just wait. Like going every day to check informed delivery, I feel like that just adds to your anxiousness possibly.
 
Y'all why worry so much about when its going to be sent out. We took it, we did the best we can and now we just wait. Like going every day to check informed delivery, I feel like that just adds to your anxiousness possibly.
Not everyone is on the same boat ! Some of us the livelihood of their families depends on it or their residency. Responsiblities varies and stress level/ anxiety varies accordingly .
Perspective is very important, specially if you are working as a pharmacist.
Good luck to everyone.
 
Not everyone is on the same boat ! Some of us the livelihood of their families depends on it or their residency. Responsiblities varies and stress level/ anxiety varies accordingly .
Perspective is very important, specially if you are working as a pharmacist.
Good luck to everyone.

Very true and certainly do understand that 🙂

Yes definitely, fingers crossed for everyone!
 
My predate was July 15 and I got the result on August 2nd, so little over 2 weeks. If you live in Sacramento area you will receive the result the earliest, then Bay Area then SoCal. You can check the map on USPS to estimate the delivery time. Calling the board may or may not help since a lot of people got wrong info from the receptionist who basically just give you whatever answer so you can hang up. Some of them are particularly helpful so it really depends on who you talk to. Also, if you get a deficiency letter from the board but you already finished the exam, you still need to submit what they ask for. I got a letter awhile ago which I thought was a mistake but it wasn't and it caused me a delay to get my license posted. Good luck to everyone!
 
Hi,
So I also took mine on 7/30, but I don’t see the predate on the website when I log in? I clicked “view my activities”, but I don’t see anything... CPJE exam is not even listed on there. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it was ever listed even before I took my exam... Does any of you experience the same thing as me? Is this normal?
Hi!
CPJE exam should be listed under past activities when you click on view all activities and predate would be posted under portion (result). You should check with psi why the exam wasn't posted online for you just to make sure they send your result to the board the same time as everyone else in the same batch.
 
Not everyone is on the same boat ! Some of us the livelihood of their families depends on it or their residency. Responsiblities varies and stress level/ anxiety varies accordingly .
Perspective is very important, specially if you are working as a pharmacist.
Good luck to everyone.
calling the board everyday doesnt make the letters come any faster
 
calling the board everyday doesnt make the letters come any faster
LOL no one said we’re calling the board everyday.... i def don’t got time for that... i had to call the board to change my address and was asking whether or not that will delay in my getting my results and that’s when they told me that they haven’t even received the scores yet, so there will be no delay... please read through all the posts thoroughly before making a comment like that!
 
A little off topic, but did how long does it take to get NAPLEX results in the mail? I took NAPLEX a week after CPJE, on 8/6, but haven’t received anything. All I know is that I passed through checking the CPE monitor thing on NABP.
 
Last edited:
Me neither. It's been 45 days since I took my exam so I emailed the BOP for my status

When I emailed last year, I eventually got this email back. Then I knew the results were coming since I live in Sacramento.

"CPJE results will be mailed out tomorrow morning. Applicants are asked to permit approximately one week to receive their results in the mail. At the conclusion of one week, applicants may email the board at [email protected] if they have not yet received their results. Results are released via mail only and will not be released in person, over the phone, or by email."

A little off topic, but did how long does it take to get NAPLEX results in the mail? I took NAPLEX a week after CPJE, on 8/6, but haven’t received anything. All I know is that I passed through checking the CDE monitor thing on NABP.

Mine took ~10 calendar days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@kpkn2617 okay thank you! so anxious about it.
Just try to stay distracted until it comes, because there is nothing anyone can do to make the results come faster. I waited 57 days for my results! Took the exam 11/22. Results 1/18. Licensed 1/29. I live in sacramento, so every time I had to turn in application material/money I drove to the BOP to turn it in.
 
Just try to stay distracted until it comes, because there is nothing anyone can do to make the results come faster. I waited 57 days for my results! Took the exam 11/22. Results 1/18. Licensed 1/29. I live in sacramento, so every time I had to turn in application material/money I drove to the BOP to turn it in.
I dont mind the wait if I know for sure I pass but i don't. I just imagine if I failed and waited so long. Thanks! I'll just try to forget about it until my results come in.
 
Mine is coming in the mail today it shows in informed delivery, finally

Congratulations to everyone who passed today !
Mine is coming this evening too, but it shows the white report as the front page. That means I failed!
I will just have to open the books again and get ready for another round. It hurts so badly but If it’s gonna make me a better pharmacist. So be it !
Guys go and celebrate, you deserve it
 
Congratulations to everyone who passed today !
Mine is coming this evening too, but it shows the white report as the front page. That means I failed!
I will just have to open the books again and get ready for another round. It hurts so badly but If it’s gonna make me a better pharmacist. So be it !
Guys go and celebrate, you deserve it
Aww you're so positive! I sincerely hope you pass next time
 
White does not mean a fail! I got a white letter with a passing CPJE score. It just means the board has not received NAPLEX score and need to wait a bit longer than those with a green letter. Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations to everyone who passed today !
Mine is coming this evening too, but it shows the white report as the front page. That means I failed!
I will just have to open the books again and get ready for another round. It hurts so badly but If it’s gonna make me a better pharmacist. So be it !
Guys go and celebrate, you deserve it
 
Got my letter and found out i failed by 3 points... do any of you know what the next predate is going to be? I want to schedule my exam accordingly.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will pass next time! When did you get ur letter? Just today? Seems like the trend is every 5 weeks so next predate would probably be around september 24th
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad