CPJE May 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Albo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my exam 5/9 and I think I failed. I realize I got quite a few wrong after I took it. Anyway last batch was 5/4 so this one might take a while to get the scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t know anymore coz I called the board and the girl who answered knows nothing about a predate it when they are mailing this batch

I don’t know anymore coz I called the board and the girl who answered knows nothing about a predate it when they are mailing this batch

Yeah, it all depends on who you get on the phone that’s more/less informative. I’m going to try calling Friday.

If you dont have USPS informed mail, I’d recommend signing up to know what’s coming in your mail that day!

Yeah, it all depends on who you get on the phone that’s more/less informative. I’m going to try calling Friday.

If you dont have USPS informed mail, I’d recommend signing up to know what’s coming in your mail that day!
I do have it and I wake up everyday at 7.30 to check it

Hello. Anyone here is taking exam in July? Do you want to study together. Let me know. Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Results coming in I took it on May 25th, but seeing a clear window on the informed delivery. It’s probably a white letter and not green. I don’t wanto fail

Where is everyone located? im in Oklahoma...I dont have anything in the mail today yet :(

Michigan - I was staring at the mail man like a dog on a leash and still NOTHING

Green letter is full go-ahead to get licensed, meaning CA BOP has your passing CPJE + verified NAPLEX scores in your file, and there are no 'deficiencies' such as additional license verification from other states, etc

Only-White letter is CPJE score sheet, could be pass or fail.

White-pass letter means a passing-NAPLEX score was not in your file at the time they sent out your CPJE result.

Reactions: 1 user
How long after you get a positive result and your Naplex is already on file does your licence get updated on the state website? I knew for Michigan it was updated online before you even got the passing score.

Last edited:
Any suggestion and recommendations on how to study since I am lost now....
Hi Pulka! This was my second time taking the exam, the first time I received a 74 and this time an 81. I have some suggestions feel free to message me. :) I am unable to send you a message for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi Evolve12 I tried to sent you a message and it doesn’t allow me have no idea why....and under your post is shows that moderator edited what does it mean?

Last edited:
Hi Evolve12 I tried to sent you a message and it doesn’t allow me have no idea why....and under your post is shows that moderator edited what does it mean?
It was edited because I verbalized the selling of materials which is not allowed but otherwise you should be able to send me a private message

No it’s not allowing me to! Is there another way to contact you or I can just write it here :)
Anything will be appreciated! It shows under your name probationary status should we contact moderator to figure out why you cannot send message?

Pulka. Please pm me your info so we can chat about studying. I can't send you message. Thanks.

Anything will be appreciated! It shows under your name probationary status should we contact moderator to figure out why you cannot send message?
I can send messages to other users, it just won’t let me message you for some reason