For Sale CPSE materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CApsych13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently passed the CPSE and would like to sell my materials. I have the 2013 PsychPrep, which includes the written study materials, 9 cds for the weekend workshop and the weekend workshop powerpoint. It doesn't include the tests.
Please make me an offer if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently passed the CPSE and would like to sell my materials. I have the 2013 PsychPrep, which includes the written study materials, 9 cds for the weekend workshop and the weekend workshop powerpoint. It doesn't include the tests.
Please make me an offer if you are interested!

I'm interested in your materials if you still have them! I'm not sure what the cost is for the new material but I can offer $150. Please let me know if that's reasonable. Please email me at [email protected]

Over-prepare for the CPSE exam!! There is a 6 month wait to retake it if you fail.

These guides are essential for passing and provide all the info you you need to know.

I am selling the most current CPSE materials for $300. I will pay shipping. Send payment paypal and I will ship immediately.

Email me at: [email protected]

1) AATBS 204 Study volumes 1 & 2
2) AATBS Workshop Study Volume (1 volume of essential information)
3) AATBS More Than 150 Sample Questions
4) PSYCHPREP Study Guide (4 Comprehensive Sections)