Crack the NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackjackson1121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need some honest answers here...

Im scoring around 50-53% on each of the exam sections. It seems like its a lot harder than the real thing but I'm wondering what everyone else is scoring? Should I be concerned since I take the exam 1 week from now? Or should I just keep plugging away!?

Any help would be appreciated!
 
did you passs???? im scoring around 62-75 on each exam sections on crack, should I be concerned since I take the test in 1 months from now!!!! it that good o no??????
 
Need some honest answers here...

Im scoring around 50-53% on each of the exam sections. It seems like its a lot harder than the real thing but I'm wondering what everyone else is scoring? Should I be concerned since I take the exam 1 week from now? Or should I just keep plugging away!?

Any help would be appreciated!
did you pass?
 
from experience with many review resources and a couple of practice tests/actual tests, I can say that crack the NBDE was not reflective of the material on the exam. I felt like Dental Boards Mastery was a better resource, but this too was a tad superficial. The best reflection of the exam was the official released examinations post-1995
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
from experience with many review resources and a couple of practice tests/actual tests, I can say that crack the NBDE was not reflective of the material on the exam. I felt like Dental Boards Mastery was a better resource, but this too was a tad superficial. The best reflection of the exam was the official released examinations post-1995
did you took the test?