Crack the NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackjackson1121

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need some honest answers here...

Im scoring around 50-53% on each of the exam sections. It seems like its a lot harder than the real thing but I'm wondering what everyone else is scoring? Should I be concerned since I take the exam 1 week from now? Or should I just keep plugging away!?

Any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

did you passs???? im scoring around 62-75 on each exam sections on crack, should I be concerned since I take the test in 1 months from now!!!! it that good o no??????

Reactions: 1 user
Need some honest answers here...

Im scoring around 50-53% on each of the exam sections. It seems like its a lot harder than the real thing but I'm wondering what everyone else is scoring? Should I be concerned since I take the exam 1 week from now? Or should I just keep plugging away!?

Any help would be appreciated!
did you pass?

from experience with many review resources and a couple of practice tests/actual tests, I can say that crack the NBDE was not reflective of the material on the exam. I felt like Dental Boards Mastery was a better resource, but this too was a tad superficial. The best reflection of the exam was the official released examinations post-1995

Members don't see this ad :)
from experience with many review resources and a couple of practice tests/actual tests, I can say that crack the NBDE was not reflective of the material on the exam. I felt like Dental Boards Mastery was a better resource, but this too was a tad superficial. The best reflection of the exam was the official released examinations post-1995
did you took the test?