Crack the NBDE Score comparision

Started by drfairy85
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drfairy85

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys -

I am trying to gauge my preparation here , I am taking the exam in a week and getting around 88 average in the two crack mock tests I took. Any thoughts by the people who have already taken this exam ?

I am gettinng around 310-320 in the ASDA papers , i-n , specifically.

Would love to get some thoughts from fellow part 1 test takers.

thanks !
drf
 
Hey Guys -

I am trying to gauge my preparation here , I am taking the exam in a week and getting around 88 average in the two crack mock tests I took. Any thoughts by the people who have already taken this exam ?

I am gettinng around 310-320 in the ASDA papers , i-n , specifically.

Would love to get some thoughts from fellow part 1 test takers.

thanks !
drf
I got 87 in first and second test .90 in third test....in real exam i got 94 so you can expect to get good result with this score in crack
gud luck