Credit/No Credit

Started by dee768
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dee768

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking about taking organic chem for credit/no credit for now and then take it over for credit. Is this a really bad idea???? I'd rather do that than to get a C or D in the class
 
Don't waste your time.

Do it right the first time and get it over with. If you are really that worried about it, you can sit in the classes (assuming your lectures are large enough so the teacher won't notice) and do the homework by yourself. Hopefully you'll be able to do fine with some hardcore studying during the term.
I also wouldn't want to be bothered with trying to explain why I took ochem twice to the admissions committee reviewing your file.

Just what I think,
-Jeff
 
I agree, just do it once, get it over and done with. A bit of hard work now might save you the hassles of possible problems during your application process