creighton and tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

KK82

hi all,

i just looked at tulane's secondary and for the couple of essay questions they ask, are there no word limits?

also creighton only asks why you want to go there? they only ask one question, so i am worried that they do not really get to know the applicants, any oppinions?

Members don't see this ad.

If Tulane's the same as last year, you type the secondary and then you print it off page by page and send it. That limits you to what shows in the box. It won't show anything that causes the box to scroll (or it'll only show the bottom part). Definately read over everything that is printed off before sending it off. And the postage for all that kinda sucks, since they wanted a paper copy of the AMCAS too. :smuggrin:

For Creighton, I wrote the secondary in Word, and just made sure that everything still fit on one page before I sent it.

Ralantha said:
If Tulane's the same as last year, you type the secondary and then you print it off page by page and send it. That limits you to what shows in the box. It won't show anything that causes the box to scroll (or it'll only show the bottom part). Definately read over everything that is printed off before sending it off. And the postage for all that kinda sucks, since they wanted a paper copy of the AMCAS too. :smuggrin:

For Creighton, I wrote the secondary in Word, and just made sure that everything still fit on one page before I sent it.

For Tulane, I thought they required you to send the AMCAS if your MCAT scores are not on it. Is it mandatory for everyone to send a copy of the AMCAS?

I don't know about "mandatory" but they said they wanted a copy in case there was a problem with the electric version (not that I heard about any such problems). I guess see what this year's instructions say, they might be different from last year.