CREIGHTON DENTAL (2012 application cycle)

loveportland

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
does creighton send out email telling you that they've received the aadsas app or the supplement?

i'm getting worried:(

I never got any email confirming receipt of my AADSAS or secondary apps... just the interview invite. I know that they do post statuses on the School Decision section of AADSAS, but I don't think they update it very often. Mine still says "received/under review" and I interviewed almost a month ago.

If I remember right, I did get an email saying they received my AADSAS and a reminder to turn in my secondary (which I had done already) before I got my interview invite.

In my AADSAS under school decision status, Creighton says application "received/under review." Received an email the end of August for an interview.

i got this under my status, should i call the school and ask what additional information they're waiting for/ i feel like i submitted everything they required
:/
Received/Waiting Additional Information

i got this under my status, should i call the school and ask what additional information they're waiting for/ i feel like i submitted everything they required
:/
Received/Waiting Additional Information

Although I'm not applying to this school, I think you should call and ask. I had the same status to some of my schools... I called and they were missing something. And for another of my schools they had everything but incorrectly marked that they didn't have it. One of these two might be what's happened to you right now!

Although I'm not applying to this school, I think you should call and ask. I had the same status to some of my schools... I called and they were missing something. And for another of my schools they had everything but incorrectly marked that they didn't have it. One of these two might be what's happened to you right now!

thanks!! i called today, they were waiting for my DAT, which i sent in like a month ago, and then the receptionist said that once she enters it into the computer my application should be complete! :) thanks!!!