High Point University WSDM 2026-2027 Application Cycle

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gracefultoothfairy

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi has anyone taken the kira assessment for HPU and got an update on the workman school of dental medicine portal? It’s been two weeks since I took mines and my portal hasn’t update with a received
 
I haven’t heard anything either and I need to update my transcript but there is no option for that in the application portal, it’s only to like update passport, etc, idk if I should email them to update?
 
Hi has anyone taken the kira assessment for HPU and got an update on the workman school of dental medicine portal? It’s been two weeks since I took mines and my portal hasn’t update with a received
how was the Kira assessment? I just recently submitted my application and need to take it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t heard anything either and I need to update my transcript but there is no option for that in the application portal, it’s only to like update passport, etc, idk if I should email them to update?
Hmm thats a good question, they said to refrain from reaching out, use the question sections on website to help answer any questions. I think you should double check the website and if you dont find your answer reach out then