Creighton Pharmacy Distance C/O 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh ok. Thanks for the info :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering if there is anyone else on here that interviewed this week on January 22nd? Anyone who did, let us all know when you hear something from Creighton!

I interviewed today for the campus pathway, so hopefully I hear something soon. They said it would take about 3-4 weeks and they would mail the decisions. Good luck everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I also interview last week 1/22.. Was wondering if anyone heard anything back yet? Please post if you do! Thanks!

I think theyre gonna take atleast a couple of weeks. I interviewed on the 25th for the campus pathway and they mentioned that they will mail the acceptance letters within a month. So just sit back and relax :)

I cannot seem to relax during the wait! It's stressing me out! :eek: LOL Work faster CU AdCom!

I think we will hear from them next week. Hang in there, the wait is almost over. Goodluck everyone. Future bluejays :):luck:

Looking for a road trip partner coming from St. Paul or Minneapolis to drive with down to Omaha for P1 labs. Message me if you are interested otherwise I will probably fly and I am not very enthusiastic about going without a car Super excited to meet all of my classmates. :)

Got my offer of admission today!!! Yeah!! A proud Aggie and now a Bluejay!! :)

I got my admission letter today, so happy, finally a pharmacy school I can attend without moving my family across the country. If u are in houston, Tx and will like to meet b4 school starts u can inbox me.

i just found out i was accepted today! I called the office because I had a pharmacy school interview coming up for another school and wanted to know if I was accepted because I wasn't going to go to the other interview if I was. The office was really nice about it all. I interviewed for the campus pathway on the 25th by the way. I'm so excited because Creighton was my first choice. Good luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who have gotten acceptance, have you noted the "status" of your application during the whole process?

When I have checked mine on the supplemental application in the Creighton website it has changed. After the interview it said "no status found" but 2 days ago switched back to what it looked like before I interviewed with a whole list of stats about when I submitted, payment received, etc.

Anyone else?

Yes I have the same thing occuring with my status. But i haven't heard anything or recieved a letter of acceptence yet. Maybe they are making a decision right now?
I was also at the 1/22 interview.

my status is back to how it used to be. after my interview it said no status found but now it says last updated on feb 6, which is when i found out i was accepted. i'm guessing if your status went from no status to what it used to be after the interview they probably have made an admission decision.

I am happy to say that I have also been accepted to Creighton Distance Pathway Pharmacy program class of 2017!! I am so excited! I am also excited to get to know some of the other students accepted and start our 4 year journey together:) I wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:
I've been keeping a close eye on Creighton for the past couple of months and will be one of the schools I will be applying this upcoming cycle. The fact that they do not require Physics made it an attractive school for me. I was lazy my early undergrad years and messed up my GPA when I attempted Physics with Calculus 1 and 2. For that reason my PharmCAS prerequisite GPA for Creighton is going to be like 0.8 higher than schools that require Physics 1 and 2.
Anyways my question was for those who interviewed/attend there, what did you think of the school? Like the program? Student body, staff and facility? Thank you!!!

I still haven't heard fromthe school yet but I've been keeping an eye on my portal and today the message at the very top changed to "your application is complete..etc"... yesterday it still had a different message.. anyone accepted have the same thing happen? Interviewed 1/22

I still haven't heard fromthe school yet but I've been keeping an eye on my portal and today the message at the very top changed to "your application is complete..etc"... yesterday it still had a different message.. anyone accepted have the same thing happen? Interviewed 1/22

Yes, mine did the exact same thing. It said it was updated after 8:00 pm on Saturday night - seemed kind of odd. Where do you live? I think they look at applicants state by state, or at least by region. Have you called the office yet to ask?

Yes, mine did the exact same thing. It said it was updated after 8:00 pm on Saturday night - seemed kind of odd. Where do you live? I think they look at applicants state by state, or at least by region. Have you called the office yet to ask?

I live in California. I haven't called the office yet but I will if I don't hear anything soon. Have you heard from the school yet?

I live in California. I haven't called the office yet but I will if I don't hear anything soon. Have you heard from the school yet?

I received my letter on Monday, 02/04, and it was dated 01/30. That's the day that my status was last updated and changed to complete. I bet you hear something soon.

I received my letter on Monday, 02/04, and it was dated 01/30. That's the day that my status was last updated and changed to complete. I bet you hear something soon.

O ok thanks. I sure hope so, I have 3 more interviews scheduled and I don't want to go to them if I am accepted here

I haven't heard anything yet either. I live in Iowa, and so I'm thinking if the decision was complete Saturday night... they could have mailed it yesterday and hopefully I'll get something in the mail tomorrow.

If you decide to call the school, let us know what they say!

I haven't heard anything yet either. I live in Iowa, and so I'm thinking if the decision was complete Saturday night... they could have mailed it yesterday and hopefully I'll get something in the mail tomorrow.

If you decide to call the school, let us know what they say!

So I finally decided to call and they do everything by state.. The person in charge of my state was not at his desk so I wasn't able to get a status update... Hope we hear news soon! Good luck seajg83!

Does anybody know how many more interviews there are? Has anybody else been chosen as an alternate? I'm curious to see how many they choose as an alternate and what my chances are of getting a spot.

Does anybody know how many more interviews there are? Has anybody else been chosen as an alternate? I'm curious to see how many they choose as an alternate and what my chances are of getting a spot.

I know there are two more interview dates. There is one in March and one in April. On Jan. 22, they told us that the early alternates end up looking pretty good by the end of the interview process, so there is still a good chance! Good luck.

Thanks for the info! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I'm an alternate.

My biggest weakness was not having any pharmacy experience yet. Has anyone been accepted that didn't have any pharmacy experience? If so... what were your stats?

I'm an alternate.

My biggest weakness was not having any pharmacy experience yet. Has anyone been accepted that didn't have any pharmacy experience? If so... what were your stats?

You heard back from the school already? I Still haven't received anything.. I'm afraid I am rejected or alternate :scared:

I am literally going INSANE waiting to find out if I got an interview lol. The suspense is KILLING ME!! :eek::eek:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile

I'm an alternate.

I don't have any pharmacy experience, but I have bachalors degree and I have worked in a lab for 2years. Science and math GPA 3.88, cum gpa 3.75, pcat not so great, 65 composite, My Pcat Chem and Biology was 75 and 74. I think u will get in, don't give up yet. I will see u in July.

I'm an alternate.

My only pharmacy "experience" was 2 days of shadowing the lead pharmacist in the Duke neonatal intensive care nursery. My gpas were in the 3.3-3.4 range, but the last half of undergrad was 4.0. PCAT cumulative was 99 (chem, bio, verbal 99; quantitative and reading 96). 7 years science teaching experience. Interviewed 1/22. Letter of acceptance 02/04.

Good luck! Remember Mackenzie said they went deep into their alternate list last year. :)

Got my interview invitation!!!! Woohoo!! :D:D Anyone else interviewing on March 26th?!

I will be there on March 26th too!!! I am really excited!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Me too .. way nervous .. but excited :D

Got my offer of admission today!!! Yeah!! A proud Aggie and now a Bluejay!! :)

hey you went to UCDavis ??! lolzz
Same here !!!
Do you mind if I ask why you prefer the distant pathway?

Congratulations!! I'm waiting to find out f I got an interview. How long after you sent the application did they contact you?

Congratulations!! I'm waiting to find out f I got an interview. How long after you sent the application did they contact you?

I turned in my PharmCAS & Supplemental applications both on 01/13. My app was mailed on 02/06 but my PCAT scores weren't posted to PharmCAS until 02/14. My app went to the admissions committee for review on 02/26 and I got my interview invitation email on 03/04.

Sorry for all of the numbers, I wanted to give you as much information as possible. I know the wait is nerve wrecking :eek: be patient, the Ad-Comm works really fast you should hear something soon. Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
I turned in my PharmCAS & Supplemental applications both on 01/13. My app was mailed on 02/06 but my PCAT scores weren't posted to PharmCAS until 02/14. My app went to the admissions committee for review on 02/26 and I got my interview invitation email on 03/04.

Sorry for all of the numbers, I wanted to give you as much information as possible. I know the wait is nerve wrecking :eek: be patient, the Ad-Comm works really fast you should hear something soon. Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

How do you know when your application was sent to be reviewed? Does is say so anywhere?
My PharmCAS was mailed 01/04 and I sent in my supplemental 02/04

On the supplemental application website where it says last updated, that date changed on the 26th. Prior to that, it said my application was last updated on the 21st. When I called the office of admissions to ask them what that meant they said that my application had been forwarded to the admissions committee. They also said I should hear something within 2 weeks but it only took 4 [business] days. The people in the admissions office are really nice and they will literally answer any questions that you have or find someone who can answer them for you. If you're wondering what the status of your application is you may want to give them a quick call.

Have you checked the status of your application via the website to see if it's complete? Mine was missing my PCAT scores for the longest until PharmCAS received them. It wasn't until after they were received that my application was even considered complete.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Me too .. way nervous .. but excited :D

Have you checked the status of your application via the website to see if it's complete? Mine was missing my PCAT scores for the longest until PharmCAS received them. It wasn't until after they were received that my application was even considered complete.

It doesn't say anywhere on the site that it is complete but it also doesn't list anything that is missing. Maybe I should just give them a call?!

It doesn't say anywhere on the site that it is complete but it also doesn't list anything that is missing. Maybe I should just give them a call?!

If it doesn't say you're missing anything then it's probably complete .. I would call anyway and ask just to be sure you aren't missing anything.

Hey all! I just scheduled my interview for 03/26 also! I am so excited! Can't wait to see/meet everyone. Anyone have any idea how many spots are left or how may people they interview? I know several students in my current class who haven't heard anything yet...

Hey all! I just scheduled my interview for 03/26 also! I am so excited! Can't wait to see/meet everyone. Anyone have any idea how many spots are left or how may people they interview? I know several students in my current class who haven't heard anything yet...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am also wondering how many spots are left but I don't know if that's something they would tell us. Just getting this far is a great accomplishment though so best of luck to you and congrats again!!! :D

Got my interview invitation!!!! Woohoo!! :D:D Anyone else interviewing on March 26th?!

Hey. Iam happy for you that you got an interview. Where are coming from? I will see you there I guess.
Have you done anything to prepare for the interview? Iam trying to find out if anyone else who did their interview can shed a light as to the questions they might ask.

Hey. Iam happy for you that you got an interview. Where are coming from? I will see you there I guess.
Have you done anything to prepare for the interview? Iam trying to find out if anyone else who did their interview can shed a light as to the questions they might ask.

Hello :)
I'm coming from Atlanta. I haven't done anything to prepare yet aside from researching the school which I had already done prior to applying. 1 of my recommendation letters was written by an old boss who is a pharmacist & he offered to help me with interview questions even though I have no idea what questions to practice answering lol. Where are you coming from? Congratulations on your interview as well!!