Creighton Status check

Started by WMN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WMN

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have sent numerous requests to Creighton via their website but have still to receive a response. Has anyone else had the same problem? I am thinking about giving them a call but I hate telephones!!! My file has been complete for some time but I am still waiting - like most of us it seems.
Thanks
 
Me too! I sent three emails in December trying to figure out if my application was complete, and finally got a reply last month! I think they are probably getting bombarded right now with emails from all of us who haven't heard yet, and probably aren't responding to any of them.
 
i sent some emails to them a few months ago as well just to make sure that my file was complete. the only response i got was another invitation to fill out the secondary that i already completed. go figure...