7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #1
Notification date: 7/11
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/6 or 6/7 I think?
Method of interview:
Virtual

Last edited:
got an interview invite on the 11th!

Interview #1
Notification date:
7/11
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5
Application complete date: 6/10 ? I completed supplementals 6/17 if I remember right too
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.75; overall: 3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual

2nd round of applying 🤞🏼

Interview #1
Notification date:
7/11
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.35; overall: 3.62; masters GPA: 4.0
Method of interview: Virtual

I’ve been a DA for 13 years now with nondental volunteering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know stats ratio for how many interviewed and how many accepted?

I unfortunately do not have the ADEA guide, if anyone does would they be able to share the stats info?
Sorry, just went and checked. For Creighton, ADEA guide says they recieved 1,989 total applicants, 47 IS and 16 accepted and 1,838 OOS and 222 total accepted. It doesn't say how many were interviewed but I would assume maybe ~1.5x more applicants interviewed than accepted

Sorry, just went and checked. For Creighton, ADEA guide says they recieved 1,989 total applicants, 47 IS and 16 accepted and 1,838 OOS and 222 total accepted. It doesn't say how many were interviewed but I would assume maybe ~1.5x more applicants interviewed than accepted
Gotcha, I ask because on DAT boosters dental school mega spreadsheet it says creighton interviews 114 OOS students per cycle but send 131 OOS acceptance offers? Idk if this is a typo because for every other school their statistic seems correct/believable (being ~25-50% of OOS applicants interviewed gaining acceptances). I think the discrepancy might be because creighton accepts students without interviews but again I’m not sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gotcha, I ask because on DAT boosters dental school mega spreadsheet it says creighton interviews 114 OOS students per cycle but send 131 OOS acceptance offers? Idk if this is a typo because for every other school their statistic seems correct/believable (being ~25-50% of OOS applicants interviewed gaining acceptances). I think the discrepancy might be because creighton accepts students without interviews but again I’m not sure.
Not this cycle, Creighton said in their app complete email that you must have an interview to get an acceptance letter this year. Possibly in the past, they did that. These numbers are from the '21 and '22 cycles.

Not this cycle, Creighton said in their app complete email that you must have an interview to get an acceptance letter this year. Possibly in the past, they did that. These numbers are from the '21 and '22 cycles.
Gotcha gotcha, well I just interviewed not too long ago so I’m praying creighton has a similar method as like UOP where they basically interview to accept 🤞

Does Creighton send more rounds of interviews? Its been over a month since the last round

Does Creighton send more rounds of interviews? Its been over a month since the last round
They try to get as many out before the semester begins, but the committee will meet periodically to review and send out more invites.

T
Oh nice! How was the experience
Don’t mean to overstep; The interview format is an open application style. They discuss your application and ask questions about what stood out the most to them. Be sure to do your research on the school to come up with a question or two to ask at the end.

Interview #2
Notification date: 8/24
Residency: OOS -MN
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (science, overall): oGPA: 3.78 sGPA: 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 21 TS, 22 PAT, 23RC, no
Method of interview:
Virtual, 9/7 for interview and 9/9 for Ambassador meeting

Last edited:
To those who had their interviews already, do you know roughly how long the whole interview took? I see 30 min for the interview but I’m curious how long it took overall. Thanks!
mine was 30 min but it was mostly Dr. Norton talking honestly

Reactions: 1 users
just had my interview today. does an informal invite for a campus tour generally mean they want to accept you?

just had my interview today. does an informal invite for a campus tour generally mean they want to accept you?
That's what i'm trying to figure out too.... It honestly confused me when I found out we have to do the campus tour. Like why have the interview virtual but make us buy a plane ticket to visit the school when they can very well still reject us? It would've been fine if the interview was in person and had the tour afterwards, but this method really doesn't make any sense to me.

I also hope creighton interviews to accept, judging by their statistics on the datbooster sheet. So I'm hoping the money spent on a plane ticket and hotel is a good sign

Last edited:
That's what i'm trying to figure out too.... It honestly confused me when I found out we have to do the campus tour. Like why have the interview virtual but make us buy a plane ticket to visit the school when they can very well still reject us? It would've been fine if the interview was in person and had the tour afterwards, but this method really doesn't make any sense to me.

I also hope creighton interviews to accept, judging by their statistics on the datbooster sheet. So I'm hoping the money spent on a plane ticket and hotel is a good sign
When is your in person tour?

Has anyone received an email after the interview regarding the campus tour? It has been a month out for me since my interview and there is still no word.

Has anyone received an email after the interview regarding the campus tour? It has been a month out for me since my interview and there is still no word.
@SwishinSmile I have not gotten an email notification about sign up. I had my interview a couple weeks ago and dr Norton said I should be receiving one soon but still nothing.

To those who had their interviews already, do you know roughly how long the whole interview took? I see 30 min for the interview but I’m curious how long it took overall. Thanks!
They give 30 min. Mine was also with Dr. Norton.

Interview was first week of August and was told it would be about 4 weeks before invite to in-person school tour.

anyone who applied in July get an interview yet? Also, does Creighton plan to send more interview invites?

I got the email this morning and just registered for the tour for September 23rd

Does anyone's application still say Received/Application Complete after they got confirmation that supplemental had been received? I would assume it would change to Under Review

Does anyone's application still say Received/Application Complete after they got confirmation that supplemental had been received? I would assume it would change to Under Review
your cycle will go a lot easier if you disregard status changes on AADSAS...

Reactions: 1 users
your cycle will go a lot easier if you disregard status changes on AADSAS...
omg dude. ive seen your posts on the 2019-2020 interview thread. i cant believe you’re back?! you’ve been the voice of patience and reason for multiple cycles ty🙏. are you in dental school rn?

• Haha
How was the on campus informational tour if anyone went? The attire was casual right? I’m just going by what it said on the email.

How was the on campus informational tour if anyone went? The attire was casual right? I’m just going by what it said on the email.
Was wondering this too, I'm probably gonna wear khakis and polos

Hi! I went a couple of weeks ago. Some wore jeans and sweaters, some wore dress pants and a button shirt. There is a presentation and then you break up into groups to tour the school. It was a great way to get eyes on the school. It’s 4 floors so wear comfy shoes.