Roseman University Class of 2028* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has had a post-December interview, did most the people you interviewed with get waitlisted, accepted, or no news yet? Last news we heard from this forum was two people getting off the waitlist in Jan. 22
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the number of current students that are in the facebook gc? With most schools theres about 15-20 current students in the chat to help answer questions. I just want to get a better estimate of how many seats are left.
 
Does anyone know the number of current students that are in the facebook gc? With most schools theres about 15-20 current students in the chat to help answer questions. I just want to get a better estimate of how many seats are left.
We have 3 admins in the chat. There are 85 total in there. So I’m assuming 80-82 admitted in the chat, possibly more that are not in there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi congrats to everyone thats been accepted! So now they have 15 days to accept right? And there should be theoretically more acceptances next week correct?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did either of you send a letter of interest or intent, or do anything specific after being waitlisted that you think may have helped move the needle for you?
 
Accepted off the waitlist today at 12:10pm for the Utah cohort! I interviewed 01/17, waitlisted on 01/22, and sent a letter of intent 02/25. Good luck everyone!!
 
Did either of you send a letter of interest or intent, or do anything specific after being waitlisted that you think may have helped move the needle for you?
I sent a letter of intent right after my waitlist and then I sent another letter of continued interest last week.