Creighton..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone know what the distance pathway is like? is it harder? being away from the school, classmates, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the distance pathway. It's not class-wise harder (we do the same classes as the campus pathway with all the same deadlines, etc). The only part may be harder for some is to not have the in-person study groups available, possibly. Though, we do have teleconferencing review sessions before exams, email each other fairly constantly, phone occasionally, etc.

I have plenty of contact with / support from my classmates and professors. As our average age is 31, most of us are very adult and can handle doing assignments and studying by ourselves (I actually prefer it that way), with help from others if questions arise.

Just curious-did you guys apply for campus or distance pathway? I couldn't decide but I finally applied for the campus-based program because I would not mind moving.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, so PharmCAS finally updated my GPA, and it's now at a 3.2 (went up). they are going to be re-mailing the application to my schools. Is it possible that Creighton will reconsider with the new information after they've already rejected me? I know, I'm grasping for straws now.

I know I'm not the most competitive applicant on paper with a 3.20 undergrad GPA and 88 PCAT but this is something I really want!!! :oops:

Apparently they wont even look at my application till I finish the first ochem class and update my transcripts. Its considered incomplete till then.

Just curious-did you guys apply for campus or distance pathway? I couldn't decide but I finally applied for the campus-based program because I would not mind moving.

i applied for the distance pathway. i dont think i would have the discipline to do all the work on my own at a comp :)

I have a question about the supplemental essay: will it be cut off if it extends over two double-spaced pages?
Thank you!

OK, so PharmCAS finally updated my GPA, and it's now at a 3.2 (went up). they are going to be re-mailing the application to my schools. Is it possible that Creighton will reconsider with the new information after they've already rejected me? I know, I'm grasping for straws now.

I know I'm not the most competitive applicant on paper with a 3.20 undergrad GPA and 88 PCAT but this is something I really want!!! :oops:

I doubt it, but you could call and see.... it's a possibility worth at least asking a question about. :)

i applied for the distance pathway. i dont think i would have the discipline to do all the work on my own at a comp :)

isn't that what the distance pathway is? self-directed study via a laptop?

It is self-directed, but only really to a small extent. Keep in mind that every single deadline is the same as the campus pathway. There really isn't an opportunity to fall behind. It's not as if you have weeks to work on assignments or to do tests - it's not independent study. Exams: where campus gets the regularly-scheduled class time, we get an 8-hour or 16-hour block to get it taken at our proctor site.

Submitted my supplemental 10 minutes ago.

Creighton is my long shot school, so I wont be too upset if I don't get an interview.

Who knows, We'll see!

Any more interviews or news for Creighton?

Still no rejection or interview for me.. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
you have finished ochem 1, yes?

I'm done with all prereqs except for Anatomy. I'm taking A&P I now and A&P II next semester. I don't know if I'm being paranoid-- but I've been wondering if my mail got lost somehow? Shouldn't I have heard something by now? My app was complete back in August..

Perhaps for now, no news is good news. Haha..

It is self-directed, but only really to a small extent. Keep in mind that every single deadline is the same as the campus pathway. There really isn't an opportunity to fall behind. It's not as if you have weeks to work on assignments or to do tests - it's not independent study. Exams: where campus gets the regularly-scheduled class time, we get an 8-hour or 16-hour block to get it taken at our proctor site.

By self-directed I meant that 100% of the motivation to successfully complete the online components of this pathyway is on the student. You don't have "classmates" in the traditional sense for support. If you want to succeed the only "support system" you really have is yourself...regardless of onine support sites.

Actually you do have classmates - I talk to mine all the time. Every day.

Are you in the program?

Let me reiterate - it's NOT an independent learning program. There is a difference with that and the Creighton distance program.

Hello, I am an undergrad @Creighton University. I see somebody in here trying to get in Creighton and still waiting? well, i amt on the same boat as you guys. I applied last year and did not get ( GPA= 3.9 + I work as a pharm tech) oh well.. i am reapplying thi syear though. If you guys have anymore questions, you can ask meeh, aight?
Love and peace

Any more interviews or news for Creighton?

Still no rejection or interview for me.. :confused:

I am with you koni-still haven't heard one way or the other :confused:. I also have finished all my prereqs except economics (taking it this semester, though). I sort of figure either a)they haven't looked at my application yet or b)they have me on hold to see if anyone else better is going to come along. :laugh:

I emailed Creighton several months ago and they told me I was only missing Econ and Calc. I just checked their website and I see that Anatomy is now on the list. Is that for Fall 2008 or Fall 2009?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mike

I emailed Creighton several months ago and they told me I was only missing Econ and Calc. I just checked their website and I see that Anatomy is now on the list. Is that for Fall 2008 or Fall 2009?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mike

Human Anatomy is a pre-req.. I believe for 2008. The only change I see on their pre-req site for 2009 is that they will be specifically requiring microecon instead of any econ.

Honestly, I'm not sure when they added the anatomy requirement.

Anatomy wasn't a requirement for Fall 2007 entry.

Human Anatomy is a pre-req.. I believe for 2008. The only change I see on their pre-req site for 2009 is that they will be specifically requiring microecon instead of any econ.

Honestly, I'm not sure when they added the anatomy requirement.

I don't understand why a school would be so specific about macroecon or microecon, why? that just makes it more difficult for us to apply for more schools because every school's requirement is different.

I am new to this site and there seems to be a lot of helpful info here. I recieved an interview invite about a month ago for the January 25th. I'm super excited. This is my top choice school because it looks like a really good one but to be honest I don't really know anything about it's reputation or level of prestige. Anyone have helpful info? I was reading a couple of people's posts who have gotten rejected already and was suprised. My stats aren't really that impressive.

So people are already getting rejections and interview invitations? I'm still waiting to hear something-don't know if that's a good sign or a bad sign.

From past years, Creighton does a little weeding out before their main interviews start in January. A complete app with minimum stats usually wouldn't result in rejection at this point, but it depends on the situation

this bastar* school denied me a fe days ago and i meet their requirements. i mean theres still oct pcat, what if i get a 99 %?? i dont like this school at all bc they are too in a rush to deny students. i mean i could understand if my GPA were low and i had 0 experience but thats not true. i think the reason they deny so fast is bc they save alot of seats for their own students who dont need to take the pcat but just need to pass their clases with a B+ or so.

Incorrect. The vast majority of students in our 110 students did not attend Creighton for undergrad (about 55%)

Perhaps it's more than GPA and PCAT. Meeting their reqs means nothing...that doesn't mean you automatically get an interview. It ironically seems that you are in a rush to condemn them, especially while speculating as to the reason of your denial.

Just to add to this, desirable applicants do have until the end of spring semester to complete science prereqs and until the end of July to complete non-science prereqs.

I would think they'd have a hard time turning down anyone who met their stated criteria. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Hmmmm, is it possible that someone on the adcom was just pumping sunshine up your skirt, trying to be encouraging? If the school publishes criteriathat guarantee admission, they can't legally reject anyone who meets those criteria.

Creighton is trying to transition to less Creighton preference now that we are popular enough application-wise to not focus of CU undergrads as much. As of now, the "guaranteed admission" thing was in place for many of my fellow students but future students won't be as fortunate.

Yes, congrats!! I'm still waiting too. I don't like waiting. :( I'm so freakin' nervous. My Pharmcas was mailed 11/5, and my supplemental was submitted 10/15 (or so...). I'm sure I'll hear something one way or another soon. I'm hoping it's "one way".

What is meant to be will be...

Creighton uses a delayed rolling admissions process where the bulk of their application reviews won't start until right about now. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm know I'm a few days behind here, but I actually think the previous policy was not a "guaranteed admission", but a guaranteed interview and you didn't have to take the PCAT if all of your undergrad work was done at Creighton and you met other requirements (GPA, etc.).

Good luck to all - I'm sure you'll be hearing soon! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is the exact published policy that was in the last bulletin (I have to check the new one however). This is the one on the website for what it's worth and was in place for my fellow students who attended CU undergrad last academic school year:

Guaranteed Admission Policy

Creighton students who began undergraduate studies prior to and including fall 2006 who meet the following criteria will be guaranteed admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program.
Each student must:
  1. Be enrolled and complete all pre-pharmacy requirements at Creighton University prior to entry. Courses taken for college credit (e.g., Advanced Placement) prior to high school graduation will not result in ineligibility.
  2. Complete a minimum of 14 semester hours each semester.
  3. Have achieved a minimum overall QPA of 3.5 at the end of the semester in which the student applies.
  4. Complete an interview expressing an appropriate rationale and demonstrating interpersonal skills for the study and practice of pharmacy.
  5. Take biology and organic chemistry concurrently during the same semester.
  6. Submit an online application to the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions Admission Office by December 1 of the academic year prior to enrollment in the professional program.
Students unable to meet one or more of the above criteria are encouraged to apply for admission through the standard admission procedures.

For everyone who got an interview or got rejected, could you post your stats?

I just submitted my supplemental this past week.

My stats are

BA in Biology

PCAT
Verbal - 98
biology - 87
Reading - 69
Quantitative - 76
Chemistry - 89
Composite - 92

GPA - 3.41 overall . 3.37 science

No Direct Pharmacy experience
Lots of extracurriculars

You can get an interview. I can say this simply because I had similar stats to yours.;)

Is there some sort of pattern to their rejections/invites to interviews? I submitted my pharmcas in July and my Creighton supp in August and still haven't heard anything. The only thing I've received since was an email stating that they will be reviewing apps (or something like that). :confused:

See response to CaliCPht post.

what is the tuition for creighton??? Is it just me...or is their newly renovated website realllly hard to navigate? They do not provide very much information at all..no tuition, FAQ, general information.... help!

Creighton is relatively expensive. $28,000 for tuition and fees is about right. What other questions do you have?

anyone know what the distance pathway is like? is it harder? being away from the school, classmates, etc?

I'm in the campus pathway, but I will say that the content between classes is exactly the same aside from the material that is covered during the distance students' time here at Creighton during the summer.

In general, people only apply to the distance pathway if they really can't move due to family, professional, or other personal reasons. In my opinion, I think that it's better to be on campus but many people can't do that if they have a family or can't relocate.

I'd call and find out. This way, your application doesn't get lost in the shuffle because the secretaries saw the rejection and threw it out w/o thinking.

I have a question about the supplemental essay: will it be cut off if it extends over two double-spaced pages?
Thank you!

There's no limit. Write enough so that you understand the prompts but don't write a book that really puts adcoms to sleep.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mike

That's new for Fall 2008 from my sources. I didn't have to take it for Fall 2007 admission even though I ended up taking it anyway. I'd double-check.

On a side note, I suppose that requirement is weird given that Human Anatomy is part of the first year curriculum. I should look into that.

Thanks for all of the info, Omnione. Everytime someone posts an interview invite or rejection, I start to think I'll hear something soon. Then I don't. Maybe only the superstars are getting offered interviews this early.

Thanks for all of the info, Omnione. Everytime someone posts an interview invite or rejection, I start to think I'll hear something soon. Then I don't. Maybe only the superstars are getting offered interviews this early.

Creighton runs most of their interviews between February and March. My procrastination led to an application that wasn't complete until mid-January and a got an invite sometime in February. I interviewed on March 2, 2007.

This question is for omnione or anyone else that has good insight on the topic: Does Creighton offer any 'sizeable' scholarships to incoming freshman? If so, what are the qualifications. I have done a little bit of looking myself, but I plead some amount of laziness in digging for info on the topic. Seems like a fantastic school to me, but the high cost is very prohibitive when you can apply to UNMC across town for a tiny fraction of the cost. I more than likely would not get a huge amount of help from financial aid as my wife has a pretty good job and she would be able to transfer to Omaha (thus the two Omaha schools are attractive to me...plus I'd be closer to Lincoln and the new Bo Pelini regime! Go Huskers!)

Also, did you apply to UNMC? What do you see as the positives and negatives of each school?

I have accepted to U of MN (Duluth campus) as of right now, and they gave me in-state tuition through a scholarship, but Omaha is where I want to be...any insight you have would be much appreciated! Thank you!

This question is for omnione or anyone else that has good insight on the topic: Does Creighton offer any 'sizeable' scholarships to incoming freshman? If so, what are the qualifications. I have done a little bit of looking myself, but I plead some amount of laziness in digging for info on the topic. Seems like a fantastic school to me, but the high cost is very prohibitive when you can apply to UNMC across town for a tiny fraction of the cost. I more than likely would not get a huge amount of help from financial aid as my wife has a pretty good job and she would be able to transfer to Omaha (thus the two Omaha schools are attractive to me...plus I'd be closer to Lincoln and the new Bo Pelini regime! Go Huskers!)

Also, did you apply to UNMC? What do you see as the positives and negatives of each school?

I have accepted to U of MN (Duluth campus) as of right now, and they gave me in-state tuition through a scholarship, but Omaha is where I want to be...any insight you have would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Creighton does offer scholarships before matriculation and during. I wouldn't classify them as "sizeable" simply because of the expensive tuition.;) I was surprised that I got a $2,000 scholarship renewable each year if I keep my GPA up. I remember better ones but there aren't the cool Regents types of scholarships that are sizable that I know of. But, that's something that you can inquire with the Creighton adcoms.

I didn't apply to UMNC due to:

1. Procrastination --> missed deadline
2. I had a really low GPA relative to their high GPA average of 3.7
3. They didn't take the PCAT at the time, so my 94 wouldn't have mattered.
4. I didn't have pharmacy experience
5. Self-defeating thoughts about getting accepted --> missed deadline

I'm not going to lie. Had I been accepted to both UNMC and Creighton, I would have gone with UNMC simply because the huge drop in tuition cost would have countered any curriculum and program advantage Creighton has over UNMC. Both are respected schools here even though Creighton had a short recession in NAPLEX passage rate.

So, for your UNMC or Creighton question, I'll focus on the key points. Since I am not an UNMC student, I can only speak as a general observer and through my conversations with UNMC friends. You should PM Hels2007 as she is UNMC grad who can attest more to the schools strengths.

I like the diversity in my class and I don't mean simply racial diversity either. Even considering the Creighton undergrads, we aren't all rooted in Nebraska allowing me to get different perspectives in pharmacy. That really doesn't mean a whole lot to some people, but I found it to be beneficial in my studies. The first year at Creighton has a reputation for either being a joke or easy at the very least because that's when many of those dreaded foundation courses take place.

Though Creighton is gradually shifting toward more exclusivity and away from 2-year applicants, the first year here feels like undergrad for me. The second and third year are remarkably more difficult with essay exams being the norm. The impression I get is that UMNC students have a harder first year but we have a difficult second year. Third year is a wash.

Technology seems to be a priority here at Creighton as they do like to innovate a little through their laptop program where most exams take place.

Since Creighton is private, there's a little more flexibility in out-of-state rotations but UNMC doesn't ground you in Nebraska. UNMC does have a slightly better rep in Nebraska and as a pharmacy school with their connection to the rest of the medical center but don't think that Creighton is second-rate.I'm going to defer on the UNMC negatives since I don't feel I have the experience and knowledge necessary to make those statements.

At Creighton, I like the emphasis on student support and the up-to-date nature of their curriculum. They always want to tinker with the way that they teach things despite the curriculum looking a lot like the cookie-cutter type. Even if our teachers are bad, I haven't had one yet who is going through the motions like some of my undergrad professors. Since the school resides on a undergraduate campus, I have access to the old college life should I need it. Creighton's curriculum incorporates more electives if you like the diversity. Yet, I do think that there are too many courses that should be combined and condensed to allow the incorporation of pertinent content.

If cost wasn't an issue, then either Creighton or UNMC would be fine.

Thanks for the insight! I really appreciate it!

You always give such great advice. Well, I just got off the phone with one of the admission counselors. It looks like I'm out of luck for this year, but I received some good tips for my application next year, should I decide to reapply. I have to say, the counselors at Creighton have been the most helpful, by far, of all the places I've contacted. They are always so nice and professional. So, if any of you have any questions, do not hesitate to call! Best of luck to all of you!:luck:

CaliCPhT is right...Creighton's peeps seem to be extremely friendly and helpful....I can't say the same thing about UNMC and MWU-CPG. U of MN's people are pretty nice too, but I tell you what, after talking multiple times to Creighton's admission's staff you really feel like they treat everyone with a lot of respect; you get the sense that the school's culture really focuses on the students.

There is this one admissions person at UNMC that never returns phone calls and when you finally get ahold of her she simply can't wait to get off the phone. I'm sure this person is just one bad apple (at least from my perception) but its hard to not associate those negative experiences with the school as a whole. Makes Creighton seem a little more desireable to me, but cash is cash so I am favoring the Med Center as of right now:D

You are correct Omnione on the guaranteed admission thing (though I swear on the website last year it was only an interview, not admission, that was guaranteed) - perhaps they've been trying to phase this out since the older bulletin covered 2005-2007 and the new bulletin is 2007-2009. Anyway, I digress.

As for the anatomy requirement, I would highly recommend to anyone applying (if you haven't already!) that you email the admissions office and request an unofficial transcript audit. They will be happy to do it (give them a few days though!) and the results of my unofficial audit were the same as the official results after admission. That should also help clear up any questions about pre-reqs (like anatomy). And I second Omnione's statement that you have until June 1 or August 1 (science/non-science) to complete any outstanding pre-reqs.

Finally, as a distance student, I will respectfully disagree that being on campus is better. I think that for some students that is absolutely true and they wouldn't have it any other way. For me personally, I have a lot of other obligations in life aside from school (obligations which I now neglect terribly, but they are there nonetheless!). Pharmacy is a 2nd career for me (as it is for many of my distance classmates), so my priority list might look a little different from someone who is straight from undergrad. I will not lie and say it isn't hard - there are days when I don't even want to turn on my laptop and it's not like there is a professor ticking my name off an attendance sheet. I don't think the difficulty lies in not being able to collaborate with classmates or communicate with instructors (I have had no problems with either in my limited experience), but instead lies with finding the motivation to do it every day when you know you don't really *have* to do it...yet. It can lead to terrible procrastination and make things harder in the long run.

That's all I have for now - continued good luck to all applying and/or waiting!

What is exactly the distance pathway actually???

Good timing as we have a distance student online right now (I think).:)

Creighton offers a distance pathway where students reside in their home state and not move to Omaha to take classes. The curriculum in this pathway is exactly the same as the campus pathway as is the content in the classes of said curriculum. It's just that distance students will watch podcasts of all the classes recorded after they are presented to campus students like myself. When exam time comes around, distance students will take the exam in the presence of a certified proctor. Distance students will report for weeks in the summer to take the lab portion of classes since those courses can't be done online.

So distance pathway applicants won't have interview on campus???

So distance pathway applicants won't have interview on campus???

Yes, they will have an on-campus interview, per AACP regulations. Distance just means you attend classes, excepts labs, on the internet.

I will not lie and say it isn't hard - there are days when I don't even want to turn on my laptop and it's not like there is a professor ticking my name off an attendance sheet. I don't think the difficulty lies in not being able to collaborate with classmates or communicate with instructors (I have had no problems with either in my limited experience), but instead lies with finding the motivation to do it every day when you know you don't really *have* to do it...yet. It can lead to terrible procrastination and make things harder in the long run.

I agree and I do want to emphasize that I wasn't trying to denigrate the distance pathway in anyway by saying that campus is better for the sake of environment. I did mention that the exception is for people who can't move or don't want to for personal reasons.:)

Anyway, the difference is a tad overrated. Many of my classmates have been on a de facto distance pathway by not attending class and listening to the audio afterwards. If they do go to class, uhhh, let's not go there.:cool:

I'd like to just reiterate a few things...

1. Distance students (I am one) have various reasons for opting to do the distance pathway versus the campus pathway. For myself, I applied and got accepted to the U of MN, which is just down the street for me. I selected Creighton because I felt it was the right place for me due to the emphasis on the person, not the patient. As well, honestly, I'm not a morning person, and I'm not just being lazy - it's honestly REALLY hard for me to get moving in the morning and stay awake. Other students reasons: 1) got married a week after Welcome Week and wanted to have a baby this year, so she selected Creighton over Arizona and Florida, I think it was, 2) a few students didn't have pharmacy schools by them and couldn't relocate, 3) one gal's husband is in the military and relocates occasionally, 4) another gal lives a few minutes from campus and just liked Creighton best, etc. So, there are various reasons. As far as admissions, the committee doesn't seem to look at taking only students who don't have a school by them who can't relocate, though, the program was originally designed to help get pharmacists into rural areas - getting students from rural areas who didn't have a pharmacy school by them. Everyone has a shot. I told them of my U of MN interview at my Creighton interview, so they knew I could have gone there. So, they don't discriminate in that regard.

2. The distance program has very qualified pharmacists graduating. That was a big concern of mine upon selecting which school, also. I wanted to make sure that the distance program would be looked upon favorably to future employers. In contacting Creighton, they gave me some statistics that were complied from the exit surveys from last year's graduates. Distance students had on average 4 job offers (higher than campus, actually at 2) and NAPLEX passing rate was 1.5 X higher than campus class. So, rest assured that if you select the distance pathway (as well as campus, of course) that you'll be very marketable. Also, the graduation diplomas say "Creighton", not "Creighton - distance". So, you decide if you want to tell interviewers that you were in the distance pathway.

3. There are a few other schools that have contacted Creighton about how to put together a distance program. Not sure which, they didn't specify. But, more distance pathways are something that you will see popping up in the relatively near future.

4. Would I pick the pathway that I did again? YES! Distance has offered me: the opportunity to do my studies on my schedule, work my regular shift pre-pharmacy (versus having to modify that), and the lifestyle that I desire. I am 32 years old, and I'm not in school for the social aspect - I did that all during undergrad, and plenty of it! I'm here to streamline the process of becoming a pharmacist.

5. Do I miss the daily person-to-person contact? Not really. I talk to someone from my class usually at least daily online. My class has study sessions via teleconferencing before hard exams. Professors are very available - probably more available than taking the time to walk to their office for clarity on something. They typically get back to me within, I'd say...one hour. Often minutes, sometimes a few hours.

6. Motivation: for me, it's not really an issue. I really feel like this is the right career for me, so all the classes I have I find pretty interesting and I'm excited to study them. We have weekly quizzes and assignments that are due at various times, so you can't really fall behind too far. I find it similar to pre-pharm courses as far as needing to study outside of class time (not the hours), just the motivation factor. I do make a decision to have totally class-free / study-free days. I think they are needed!

Either pathway one selects, though, they will get an outstanding education. One thing that impresses me more and more each day is the main reason I decided on Creighton - the focus on the 'person', not the 'patient'.

Feel free to ask any questions - I had a lot of specific, particular questions that I didn't find addressed on their website. There is kind of limited information on it, unfortunately. But, I can answer anything for you. And, yes, AJH88 and I are in the same class!

OOps - sorry...in re-reading my posting....I meant to say that the distance students had NAPLEX 1.5 percentage points higher....like if distance's average was 95, campus was 93.5 average.

In regards to scholarships, one doesn't apply for them. They are awarded based on your application material and interview. Not sure how sizeable the amounts are. About 20% of students receive them. If you don't get one the first year, they do reevaluate depending on GPA, etc for P2, P3, P4 years.

Thanks for the bit on scholarships Drugdoc!

I had really looked into the distance pathway in the past but my wife and I want to move to Omaha anyway and I feel like I would do better (procrastination-wise) by going to classes in person...from what I had gathered and from your posts it does really sound like a great option though!

Good timing as we have a distance student online right now (I think).:)

Creighton offers a distance pathway where students reside in their home state and not move to Omaha to take classes. The curriculum in this pathway is exactly the same as the campus pathway as is the content in the classes of said curriculum. It's just that distance students will watch podcasts of all the classes recorded after they are presented to campus students like myself. When exam time comes around, distance students will take the exam in the presence of a certified proctor. Distance students will report for weeks in the summer to take the lab portion of classes since those courses can't be done online.

Yep, that's the distance pathway in a nutshell! I can help out with any questions that need more specifics, but that's the gist of it. And I know you weren't saying one pathway is better than another Omnione. :D People have to choose the one that works best for them and each one has merits and disadvantages based on perspective.

That's new for Fall 2008 from my sources. I didn't have to take it for Fall 2007 admission even though I ended up taking it anyway. I'd double-check.

On a side note, I suppose that requirement is weird given that Human Anatomy is part of the first year curriculum. I should look into that.

The anatomy requirement is for fall '09 applicants, not fall '08 applicants. I spoke with the admissions office about this (panic may have been one of the reasons I called...). The web info indicating the requirement just came out early last week (11/26 or so). If you have paper materials that were sent to you for fall '08, you'll notice no anatomy class requirement.

And the curriculum does include anatomy for fall '08 entrants.

Phew!

What is it like right now in Omaha??
I wish you and your classmates well.
My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Mike:confused: