Cringing... Did I screw up this secondary essay?

Started by 9909
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eh what's done is done, and that doesn't sound bad tbh. I cringe at my essays when I look back too
 
+1
Especially my earliest ones, I wish I had waited a few weeks to submit to a couple of my top schools.

-wipes hands clean- As ilyar says, what is done is done.
Eh what's done is done, and that doesn't sound bad tbh. I cringe at my essays when I look back too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds like a good essay actually. I think it shows overcoming adversity and understanding another culture from a unique angle.
 
Last edited: