CRNA we can all applaud

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damn, she's married.

Running joke on crna boards was she would have finished first i MD (A) (I hate that term) delayed her start cause she had to wait for him to come sign off first.

Members don't see this ad :)
Very impressive. As we all know, crnas have been running marathons for 150 years before lazy anesthesiologists were running their coffee machines.

Reactions: 4 users
Forget the marathon...

26 and a CRNA? I’m a 30 year old PGY1...I guess I chose poorly.

Reactions: 11 users
I’m impressed.

I also think we should be professional. This person achieved a great feat. Congratulate her and move on.

Reactions: 5 users
Weber State University! I was there the same time as her... But I guess I was too busy with school and work to ever have heard anything about her.

Weber State University! I was there the same time as her... But I guess I was too busy with school and work to ever have heard anything about her.

It’s not like track stars are the Big Man/Woman on campus.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love this story and this runner.

I love that she has a moral objection to first class. That is wonderful.

Running joke on crna boards was she would have finished first i MD (A) (I hate that term) delayed her start cause she had to wait for him to come sign off first.

more and more CRNAs using MDA now. its being taught to them all i believe.

Offer a deal. "You don't say MDA, I won't use the terms midlevel, physician extender, anesthesia nurse"

But anesthesia nurse is exactly what they are. Midlevel is also an accurate description. MDA is a nonsense term.

Reactions: 1 users
But anesthesia nurse is exactly what they are. Midlevel is also an accurate description. MDA is a nonsense term.

They feel the same way about those terms as we do about "MDA"

They feel the same way about those terms as we do about "MDA"

Except we didn't invent a term to purposefully try to be derogatory. It's very different. Anesthesia nurse is their job title.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 3 users
It has always been that way. Now people just have easy access to show their ****ty nature
Perfect insight. This is like when people think there is more crime, just because they see more on TV. (Psst! It's actually much less. Just don't tell the dumbists.)

Reactions: 3 users