Cryptic Washu letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ValleyGal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get the washu thin envelope telling them that it would be a few months before they heard about their application decision? Is that a nice way of waitlisting me?

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same letter yesterday. I don't think it is a waitlist (at least I hope not). I think it simply means we have to wait until way after March 15 to hear a final decision.

Yah, i definitely don't think its anything bad...so I'm not worrying.

Javi

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I got it too... mine said April 15 will be the latest decisions will be mailed. I was interviewed Feb 8, so maybe it depends how late you interviewed...

Hey Kazzar I interviewed on 2/8 too and just got that letter. Since you're from Tustin are you that guy that I met there who goes to UCI?

I wouldn't worry. I interviewed in December and I got a holiday card from them saying that the process will take a while and that decision will be made by April 15th. So I'm guessing if you interviewed after the holidays, the letter was another version of the holiday card.