Quantcast

Cryptic Washu letter

Clinical Shadowing Summer '22 Programs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ValleyGal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get the washu thin envelope telling them that it would be a few months before they heard about their application decision? Is that a nice way of waitlisting me?

waiting123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the same letter yesterday. I don't think it is a waitlist (at least I hope not). I think it simply means we have to wait until way after March 15 to hear a final decision.

jrucb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yah, i definitely don't think its anything bad...so I'm not worrying.

Javi

Kazzar

Psychiatrist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got it too... mine said April 15 will be the latest decisions will be mailed. I was interviewed Feb 8, so maybe it depends how late you interviewed...

El Jefe

The Jefe
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Kazzar I interviewed on 2/8 too and just got that letter. Since you're from Tustin are you that guy that I met there who goes to UCI?

bomback

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry. I interviewed in December and I got a holiday card from them saying that the process will take a while and that decision will be made by April 15th. So I'm guessing if you interviewed after the holidays, the letter was another version of the holiday card.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.