CS Swap for Date Before 1/1/14, Will Pay for Inconvenience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oopsy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

There is an internal policy at our school that we have to take CK/CS by 12/31/13 to be allowed to match that year. Right now, there are no available dates before 2014----I have a spot in the first week of January.

I am looking for anyone interested in a swap for ANY date before 1/1/2014. I will also register for whatever January, etc date you prefer for me to hold for you. I will also compensate you for any inconvenience.

Please private message me if you are interested in swapping dates. If this message is still up, I am still looking. I be really really really thankful for any help you could offer.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

There is an internal policy at our school that we have to take CK/CS by 12/31/13 to be allowed to match that year. Right now, there are no available dates before 2014----I have a spot in the first week of January.

I am looking for anyone interested in a swap for ANY date before 1/1/2014. I will also register for whatever January, etc date you prefer for me to hold for you. I will also compensate you for any inconvenience.

Please private message me if you are interested in swapping dates. If this message is still up, I am still looking. I be really really really thankful for any help you could offer.

Thanks!

If location is not a concern for you, book notifications for all cities in the time frame you're looking for. Chances are you'll be able to get a spot without needing to compensate anyone. Ppl usually end up dropping close to the date of the exam so you're more than likely to get a spot if you check your email regularly and have access to a computer as soon as you get that email.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the alerts, I've got that setup as well.

Whichever one comes through first, either way, I just need a date.