CSPM VS. TUSPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flash99

Reaction score
Which one is better?

Members don't see this ad.

Go where you think you'll get the best education. What is "best" for one person will be totally different for another. Make a list of what you want to accomplish. Go to the school that will help you meet your goals.

Reactions: 3 users
Go where you think you'll get the best education. What is "best" for one person will be totally different for another. Make a list of what you want to accomplish. Go to the school that will help you meet your goals.

Thanks for that I did that and still having trouble deciding but I think I know where my heart lies!

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to the cheapest school you can, even if its another school.
Do it. Believe me.
Get a room mate.
Make your lunches.

Reactions: 1 users
Other than choosing the cheapest school, location was a huge factor in my decision as well.

Its 4 years. You will be studying 24/7 so don't think you will be out enjoying the town every weekend because you wont. I know location can matter, especially for family purposes, but I would take my above advice. Go to the cheapest school possible.

Dont forget to factor in cost of living in the overall price. Scholarships can offset some.

Listen to practicing docs over students. Every dollar you spend will be 2-3 dollars you have to pay back later over the term of the loan. To break even I need to pay somewhere around 2.5k a month. That's a lot of money doctor salary or not. And that's to break even meaning my principle doesnt budge. Who knows what the interest rates will be when its time to refinance in 4 years. Could be anywhere. Take my adice, go to the cheapest option available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Cost of living is too expensive in Cali And that’s rough 4realz..