Current/Recent Interns - 2015 Match Chat?

Started by pyxystyx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pyxystyx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All!

Been awhile since I was on SDN last, and I'm sure everyone else knows each other and where they're at/have been, but I figured as the match site is up now and I'm curious about certain programs I'd reach out.
I don't know many current/recent interns at the programs I'm interested in (part of going to school in another country, I guess) and the few I have talked to have given mixed reviews. I'm aware of the VIN Internship survey data, but there aren't many reviews for the programs I would rank, and they're also a bit older now so maybe not as relevant.

I thought maybe other people could be in the same boat as me, so maybe we could get a list going of who is where/in what program, if you're willing to be PM-ed about details and such? If you'd rather not list hospital name, maybe just your state and program type? (a la pre-vet

Thanks guys
(Forgive me if there's already a post like this, I thought I looked pretty good but didn't see one...)
 
The best way is to contact programs you are interested in and get current interns contact info.

There was a prior year list but it's short. Can search for intern contact list should come up.
 
I did a small animal internship at a private practice in Indiana. However, I am also familiar with several other programs that my friends have been through. Feel free to PM me.