CURRENT SMP STUDENTS- looking for place to stay on 11th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

davematthews said:
Hello all,
I am being considered for a spot for the SMP 2007 class and will be flying in from Chicago to meet Dr. Myers on the 12th. I was wondering if anyone may have couch I could crash on on the 11th.
Also, if anyone might be able to show me around a bit while I am there and/or talk to me about there experience in the program- would be very much appreciated and include a free lunch for yourself...
🙂
Dan
hi
How did you get an interview with Dr. Myers I thought that they didn't grant interviews for the SMP bc I really want to go to GTWN. I have applied but havent' heard yet, probably bc they are waiting on my scores......please let me know i would really appreciate it.