CUSM 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulPremed.

OMS-1
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone considering applying to this program? Any past students recommend it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
im planning to apply now as well! hopefully im not too late. they said priority review ends on may 31st tho

you won’t be too late, the deadline for priority review is may 31 and the actual application deadline is the end of june. so there’s enough time.

Reactions: 1 user
you won’t be too late, the deadline for priority review is may 31 and the actual application deadline is the end of june. so there’s enough time.
yeah sounds good! by any chance can we submit our MD app LORs. I know they dont want any same materials but wasnt sure if that applied to LORs as well.

Anyone interview yet here? I have an interview coming up and was wondering what to expect.

Anyone interview yet here? I have an interview coming up and was wondering what to expect.
Just interviewed today! Super chill process, my interviewer literally asked me like three pretty easy questions and we just talked about random stuff the rest of the time. Definitely felt like I over-prepared lol

Just interviewed today! Super chill process, my interviewer literally asked me like three pretty easy questions and we just talked about random stuff the rest of the time. Definitely felt like I over-prepared lol
Thank you! I was probably in your interview group cause I just interviewed as well. Super chill compared to other schools. The NEO test at the end was eh but over not a bad process.