Cutting it close

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Guy-Dude

Reaction score
How close to a test date can I sign up for a test? Like, if I wanted to sign up for a test day on the 22nd of July (today being June 28th), could I do it and not pay outrageous fees?

Members don't see this ad.

I also feel like I should say that you shouldn't take the MCAT unless you are ready, and not knowing the registration schedule may be a sign that you should put some more time with structured prep... just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also feel like I should say that you shouldn't take the MCAT unless you are ready, and not knowing the registration schedule may be a sign that you should put some more time with structured prep... just a thought.

I made a 511 on my first try. But I have been preparing more since then. I want the 515 because it offers the chance of scholarship

Didn’t you post that you are retaking on 7/7 and applying EDP?

Yes, was considering canceling this and retaking on 22nd to give a little more time. Have more free time over next couple of weeks and could bang out some serious study. Just examining my options. Currently at 511

I made a 511 on my first try. But I have been preparing more since then. I want the 515 because it offers the chance of scholarship
Without knowing you or the rest of your app I would say stick with the 511. You can get in MD with those numbers.

Hopefully Goro doesn’t see this post or he will smack you across the face through the electrons :whistle:

I’m jealous :rolleyes:
Clearly you have money to waste