CVS COVID-19 vaccine support. Wisconsin.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopper33

Reaction score
I applied on line for this position after 20 years in hospital practice. I was rejected in hours. I'm confused. I thought they really needed people, I'm flexible with hours and thought I did OK in that virtual simulation thing.
What did I do wrong? I really want to help with vaccine rollout. I left my previous job at a hospital because pharmacists were being furloughed and I was at a good point financially.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately only person who can answer that question is the DLnof that district, although there are Depot people in the mix now too. I don't know if Depot people make hiring decisions. You probably did nothing wrong but are you certified to give shots? They just need bodies but your area might be saturated.

Reactions: 1 user
You failed the personality test, the "scientific" tryout ... consider it a blessing ( I failed too, not enough submissive answers i guess)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied on line for this position after 20 years in hospital practice. I was rejected in hours. I'm confused. I thought they really needed people, I'm flexible with hours and thought I did OK in that virtual simulation thing.
What did I do wrong? I really want to help with vaccine rollout. I left my previous job at a hospital because pharmacists were being furloughed and I was at a good point financially.
They want people with retail experience. Hospital pharmacists expect things like lunch breaks and a reasonable work environment.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
They want people with retail experience. Hospital pharmacists expect things like lunch breaks and a reasonable work environment.

And going to the bathroom.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
They're probably targeting those who are $200k+ in debt and desperate for just about any job where bathroom and lunch breaks are a luxury.

Reactions: 1 users
Lol I worked for them and got lunch break and bathroom break but that’s California.

They're probably targeting those who are $200k+ in debt and desperate for just about any job where bathroom and lunch breaks are a luxury.
They are targeting retired pharmacists(like me)who get a vaccine first and pick up some easy cashola.