CVS COVID-19 vaccine support. Wisconsin.

Started by Hopper33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hopper33

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied on line for this position after 20 years in hospital practice. I was rejected in hours. I'm confused. I thought they really needed people, I'm flexible with hours and thought I did OK in that virtual simulation thing.
What did I do wrong? I really want to help with vaccine rollout. I left my previous job at a hospital because pharmacists were being furloughed and I was at a good point financially.
 
Unfortunately only person who can answer that question is the DLnof that district, although there are Depot people in the mix now too. I don't know if Depot people make hiring decisions. You probably did nothing wrong but are you certified to give shots? They just need bodies but your area might be saturated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied on line for this position after 20 years in hospital practice. I was rejected in hours. I'm confused. I thought they really needed people, I'm flexible with hours and thought I did OK in that virtual simulation thing.
What did I do wrong? I really want to help with vaccine rollout. I left my previous job at a hospital because pharmacists were being furloughed and I was at a good point financially.
They want people with retail experience. Hospital pharmacists expect things like lunch breaks and a reasonable work environment.
 
They're probably targeting those who are $200k+ in debt and desperate for just about any job where bathroom and lunch breaks are a luxury.
They are targeting retired pharmacists(like me)who get a vaccine first and pick up some easy cashola.