Dalhousie Pharmacy 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snowbetty

Reaction score
Hi,

It doesn't seem as if there is a thread yet for 2019 Dalhousie Pharmacy, so I thought I might start one for this year. Could everyone comment when they receive an interview call? And as well, does Dalhousie Pharm call for rejections as well?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I called today, and they said they would be informing applicants today and tomorrow! I guess we'll find out soon...

Does anyone else have "decision made" under application status?

Does anyone else have "decision made" under application status?
I do! I read some of the forums from previous years and they did as well! I think it changes to that once they revive your final transcript

Does anybody know how they notify us? Like calling or by email? They don’t seem to share a lot of information regarding the application process haha.

Just got my email today! Totally unexpected. All the best to everyone else!!

Just got my email also today at 2:45! so happy to be accepted!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

Not sure what order they are sending out emails, but it was my first year applying and I got an email at 11:15 today offering me a position on the waitlist. Does anyone know how many people are usually on the waitlist/ end up getting accepted from the waitlist?

Also wondering the date when those who have been accepted have to confirm their attendance. Thanks!

I accepted my offer on Wednesday! Good luck to everyone that got in, can’t wait to meet you all in September :)

I accepted my offer Wednesday morning. Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to meet y'all in the fall :)

Hey everyone,

Not sure what order they are sending out emails, but it was my first year applying and I got an email at 11:15 today offering me a position on the waitlist. Does anyone know how many people are usually on the waitlist/ end up getting accepted from the waitlist?
I was also waitlisted ! I called and they told me there are 20 people on the wait list, but they couldn't tell me where I am on the wait list. A lot of people have told me that most schools won’t waitlist more people than the expected amount of people who decline their offers.

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!

I was also waitlisted ! I called and they told me there are 20 people on the wait list, but they couldn't tell me where I am on the wait list. A lot of people have told me that most schools won’t waitlist more people than the expected amount of people who decline their offers.

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!

I checked my email today and was accepted!! Good luck to you!