Dartmouth 1 Year MPH

Started by joshmare
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joshmare

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently deciding between a 1 year Masters in Public Health at Dartmouth, and the 1 year MS in Applied physiology at Finch Univ in Chicago. Has anyone heard anything about the Dartmouth MPH program?

I am leaning towards Dartmouth, but I've heard the Finch program helps more to get into Med school, because they officially say your chances are improved if you complete the program. Dartmouth, however, does not formally state whether or not your chances of acceptance will improve. I'm having second thoughts now, does anyone have any suggestions?