This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppaa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I'm taking the DAT on June 28th and I've been studying for the DAT since May 8th. I've pretty much got all of chem, qr, ochem down but I'm struggling with bio. I've gone through chapters 1-8 in bio and I have them down as far as memorizing and understanding the material.

I'm having difficulty with chapters 9-11 on Feralis and Cliff's with getting the info in my head. Do you guys think I should start DAT destroyer and that will help me out or should I push through and memorize Feralis before doing Destroyer Bio? I was originally planning to start destroyer on June 2nd and finish understanding and memorizing all the material by June 1st but I don't know if thats the best....any advice would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Use russel notes for 9-10, it is much easier to read. For 11, I tried to to connect related facts together and memorize it per paragraph.

Reactions: 1 users
Use russel notes for 9-10, it is much easier to read. For 11, I tried to to connect related facts together and memorize it per paragraph.
where can we get Russel notes? I think I have them but I am not sure if they are the same notes people talk about here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, so I'm taking the DAT on June 28th and I've been studying for the DAT since May 8th. I've pretty much got all of chem, qr, ochem down but I'm struggling with bio. I've gone through chapters 1-8 in bio and I have them down as far as memorizing and understanding the material.

I'm having difficulty with chapters 9-11 on Feralis and Cliff's with getting the info in my head. Do you guys think I should start DAT destroyer and that will help me out or should I push through and memorize Feralis before doing Destroyer Bio? I was originally planning to start destroyer on June 2nd and finish understanding and memorizing all the material by June 1st but I don't know if thats the best....any advice would be great!

What is chapters 9-11?

Biological Diversity, Plants, Animal Forms and Functions

start with reading cliffnotes for basic understanding.
then move onto feralis's notes for more in depth notes.

for biological diversity, using a taxonomy chart is very useful of organizing the information (feralis has a chart)