DAT Bootcamp Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

borkborkteefs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken all/most of the BC Full Length Exams before they had studied thoroughly and then taken the Full Length Exams again after they had studied thoroughly? How much did your scores improve, and were your improved scores reflective of how you did on the actual DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I cant recall my exact results but I scored lower on bootcamp than the actual DAT. I felt that there was a strong overlap between the bootcamp practice exams and the questions that I saw. I went through all the explanation afterwards which was also important.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone taken all/most of the BC Full Length Exams before they had studied thoroughly and then taken the Full Length Exams again after they had studied thoroughly? How much did your scores improve, and were your improved scores reflective of how you did on the actual DAT?
My bootcamp average was a 19 for most of the sections. I ended up with a 22AA and a 22TS my lowest being QR at 19. I think the BC exams are a good indication if you are ready to take the real thing but each DAT is different so it is hard to predict.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with both people above me! I also scored lower on the BC exams than the real DAT. For example...I averaged 19 on the Orgo & RC portion while practicing and scored a 26 for both on the actual exam. For me, my PAT scores were pretty identical with BC though.

Reactions: 1 user
I cant recall my exact results but I scored lower on bootcamp than the actual DAT. I felt that there was a strong overlap between the bootcamp practice exams and the questions that I saw. I went through all the explanation afterwards which was also important.

Thank you!

My bootcamp average was a 19 for most of the sections. I ended up with a 22AA and a 22TS my lowest being QR at 19. I think the BC exams are a good indication if you are ready to take the real thing but each DAT is different so it is hard to predict.

Thank you! Good job on your DAT!

I agree with both people above me! I also scored lower on the BC exams than the real DAT. For example...I averaged 19 on the Orgo & RC portion while practicing and scored a 26 for both on the actual exam. For me, my PAT scores were pretty identical with BC though.

Thank you! Congrats on an amazing score!