DAT Bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cavityfiller

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm pretty much set on buying the DAT Bootcamp as extra practice for the test. I was wondering if you guys recommend it because I've read various reviews saying that it's pretty close to the actual thing. I was also hoping that someone is willing to sell his because I only need mine for a month.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Buy it and support the people who make.

I reccomend it and you can always contact Ari for discounts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Absolutely! It's definitely worth it!

Definitely get it for the practice exams. I don't remember if they have actual study material as well? I think I used PAT practice from DAT bootcamp but I could be wrong.

I'll post something either late tonight or tomorrow I've been working on with a bunch of data and graph stuff detailing how well Bootcamp works. Overall conclusion though, yes get it.

Reactions: 1 users
I'll post something either late tonight or tomorrow I've been working on with a bunch of data and graph stuff detailing how well Bootcamp works. Overall conclusion though, yes get it.

Looking forward to reading it!

OP, get Bootcamp. You won't be disappointed.

Bootcamp I'd worth every penny. Hell, I'd argue it's worth the cost just for the PAT section alone.

Bootcamp was the best. Also, full length tests off bootcamp I found to be very indicative of what you'll actually get on the test day (as far as AA goes). And as mentioned above, the PAT help is phenomenal. If you're in a time crunch (for me I studied for 16 days), don't use the Destroyers.