This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

geologynerd

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My DAT is in a week and I'm freaking out especially for biology and chemistry. If I do all the bootcamp bio exams and read all the explanations and understand them, would I be in good shape for the actual bio on the dat? I got a 17 on my first and second bio exam on bootcamp, will this translate higher to my actual dat?

I am also terribly scared for organic chemistry. I reviewed CHAD's and I feel overwhelmed. There seems to be a lot of info. If I go through DAT Bootcamp for orgo and gen chem, will I be ok?

I am also only using bootcamp for PAT and got a 17 on my second exam. I hope this also translates higher on the actual dat. But I will keep practicing for now. Is this a good strategy?

Thank you! Sorry for all these panicking questions. I cannot reschedule my dat and I am very stressed!
 
I am in the same boat. Especially with Orgo. I watched Chads a view times, did pretty decent on his quizzes, took BC and got a 14 :zombie:. Now I am just trying to thinking how I should strategically plan this right to be well for my exam in 2 weeks. Please, help us! :help:
 
Keep practicing using bootcamp but I would continue to review concepts and go through problems (destroyer) and use bootcamp as a gauge. If you look through everything too early you're just going to memorize the answers. A lot of people recommend going through the 2009 practice exam right before your test and if you bomb it you should probably reschedule.