This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geologynerd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT is in a week and I'm freaking out especially for biology and chemistry. If I do all the bootcamp bio exams and read all the explanations and understand them, would I be in good shape for the actual bio on the dat? I got a 17 on my first and second bio exam on bootcamp, will this translate higher to my actual dat?

I am also terribly scared for organic chemistry. I reviewed CHAD's and I feel overwhelmed. There seems to be a lot of info. If I go through DAT Bootcamp for orgo and gen chem, will I be ok?

I am also only using bootcamp for PAT and got a 17 on my second exam. I hope this also translates higher on the actual dat. But I will keep practicing for now. Is this a good strategy?

Thank you! Sorry for all these panicking questions. I cannot reschedule my dat and I am very stressed!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am in the same boat. Especially with Orgo. I watched Chads a view times, did pretty decent on his quizzes, took BC and got a 14 :zombie:. Now I am just trying to thinking how I should strategically plan this right to be well for my exam in 2 weeks. Please, help us! :help:

Keep practicing using bootcamp but I would continue to review concepts and go through problems (destroyer) and use bootcamp as a gauge. If you look through everything too early you're just going to memorize the answers. A lot of people recommend going through the 2009 practice exam right before your test and if you bomb it you should probably reschedule.

unfortunately I cannot use destroyer as my DAT is in a week and I am working full time so I am on a time crunch. Can I make do with just bootcamp?