DAT Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsk26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I Just started to study for the DAT for the second. I have heard great things about DAT Destroyer as well as Math Destroyer. I went onto the website to buy the two and saw they offer additional books, General Cem Destroyer and OChem Odyssey. Are these worth buying or is DAT and Math Destroyer enough? I haven't heard anything abut these.

Members don't see this ad.

It depends... If you are particularly weak in GC/OC then invest. I haven't taken GC/OC for 4/3 years and found the material in DAT Destroyer to be enough to score really well on Bootcamp and qVault exams and feel confident in my abilities. I have never heard about GC Destroyer but I know some users have used OC Odyssey.

Reactions: 1 user
I've heard that generally DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer are good enough, but I own the Odyssey and love it. I defiantly recommend the Odyssey if you have enough time to fit it in your study schedule.

In my opinion, destroyer products are great learning tools. DAT Destroyer as well as Math Destroyer should be enough to allow you to earn high scores, but i highly recommend you invest in Odyssey and Gen Chem Destroyer. They are very valuable resources and give you extra practice. I have personally invested in buying them and i am using them to study for my DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
It depends... If you are particularly weak in GC/OC then invest. I haven't taken GC/OC for 4/3 years and found the material in DAT Destroyer to be enough to score really well on Bootcamp and qVault exams and feel confident in my abilities. I have never heard about GC Destroyer but I know some users have used OC Odyssey.

That' good to know. How did you do on the actual DAT in GC and OC?

I Just started to study for the DAT for the second. I have heard great things about DAT Destroyer as well as Math Destroyer. I went onto the website to buy the two and saw they offer additional books, General Cem Destroyer and OChem Odyssey. Are these worth buying or is DAT and Math Destroyer enough? I haven't heard anything abut these.

If you got bullets, you should def pull trigger on them. I honestly think orgoman's products are the best learning tools in every science section

In my opinion, destroyer products are great learning tools. DAT Destroyer as well as Math Destroyer should be enough to allow you to earn high scores, but i highly recommend you invest in Odyssey and Gen Chem Destroyer. They are very valuable resources and give you extra practice. I have personally invested in buying them and i am using them to study for my DAT.
Is the GC Destroyer just questions or does it have other things. GC is much more difficult for me when it comes to the DAT than OC.

Is the GC Destroyer just questions or does it have other things. GC is much more difficult for me when it comes to the DAT than OC.

Have you tried chad's videos and his quizzes for GC? There are also great GC quizzes on chadsvideos.com too.

It explains the concepts first. Then it asks series of questions to see if you understand the concepts. Its different from their other products.

Have you tried chad's videos and his quizzes for GC? There are also great GC quizzes on chadsvideos.com too.
I've used it in the past and though it was helpful however i found some of the questions on the actual test to be harder. How did you use Chad's? Maybe I didn't use it right.

The tests on chadsvideos.com make bootcamp seem like a joke. There are some mistakes, but tiny ones. The quizzes on chadsvideos.com are harder then coursesavers.

Use coursesaver to relearn topics and their quizzes to brush up.
Use chadsvideos quizzes to get bamboozled by some of the calculations they make you do.

Reactions: 1 user
The tests on chadsvideos.com make bootcamp seem like a joke. There are some mistakes, but tiny ones. The quizzes on chadsvideos.com are harder then coursesavers.

Use coursesaver to relearn topics and their quizzes to brush up.
Use chadsvideos quizzes to get bamboozled by some of the calculations they make you do.

Thats good to know. I though both were the same. Thank you!