DAT Destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if its worth buying the math DAT destroyer? Is that what a lot of people use to study for it? Also does everyone recommend destroyer as well? Looking to score as high as possible and I haven't bought anything yet but money isn't that big of an issue. Only curious if bootcamp or something else was used instead?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 22 AA without buying anything from Destroyer (23 in QR, GC and OC). Maybe it would have helped, but it's definitely possible to do well without it - it really just depends on how disciplined you are. Most of the books, tools, etc are useful for 1) giving you practice, and 2) giving you structure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious if its worth buying the math DAT destroyer? Is that what a lot of people use to study for it? Also does everyone recommend destroyer as well? Looking to score as high as possible and I haven't bought anything yet but money isn't that big of an issue. Only curious if bootcamp or something else was used instead?

1000000000000000000000%
DAT destroyer + DAT math destroyer are very important to buy

id invest in DAT gen chem destroyer and DAT ochem destroyer if you feel like you need work on both topics

The Math Destroyer is kind of overkill, but in a good way if you really want to be prepared for that section on the exam. The regular Destroyer also had some math practice as well - I would start with that and see if you need to expand with more in that area.

If you want to score as high as possible, definitely invest in more than one type of practice material. Bootcamp, Destroyer, DAT Genius, etc. all provide an abundance of practice tests/questions.

Last edited: